Notices

Old September 20th, 2019, 07:29 AM   #1
mindgam35_civic
ninjette.org member

Name: Generali

Motorcycle(s): gy6 ruckus, ninja 250r

CMRA Race Report: Ninja 300 vs the rest

What's going on folks.

I recently started racing and I've been doing a little bit of editing along the way. For the past couple of rounds, I have simply mashed up the footage... made it a little more entertaining and posted it. The most recent round/edit I did a little on camera vlogging in conjunction with a little race edit.

Looking to get some thoughts and feedback on the edit.

About the race. It was the 7th round of the CMRA Championship. The CMRA is the organization in the "south". It spans Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana.

The 7th round took place at Hallett MRC in Oklahoma. I've never been to the track...and it was the first time that I've raced at a track that I've never ridden previously (track day). This was only my 2nd race weekend... so it was a big task. As a new novice, this is definitely a concept that I need to figure out. There will be a couple of new tracks that we go to that I'll have to learn the day of the race.. anyway, check out the edit if you've got a couple of minutes!!!

AND if you've ever wanted to race a little bike... DO IT!! It is an absolute blast!!!

Thanks!
Tony

https://youtu.be/6bDRK7remTw
https://youtu.be/6bDRK7remTw
mindgam35_civic is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.