Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old April 5th, 2010, 09:05 AM   #1
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Pegs, mount, handlebar 2008+

Parts from my 2010 SE crash.
All this is shipped via USPS and payed for via paypal unless you are local and want to pick up.
My garage is in Riverside.
Can also do bike work.
Oil changes and bike mods are simple stuff for me. Can also rebuild crashed stuff. Just about anything besides mounting and balancing your tires.
Let me know, we'll discuss through PM.

Right side handlebar with attached mount Cost $70 selling for $45 shipped. good condition, no bends.

Bent left side handebar (bend it back?) Free to pickup, $10 shipped.

Right side peg mount bracket (stock rearset) Cost $57 selling for $35 shipped (has scratches in paint from my sidi boots, no bends or damage)

Old bent fairing stay (spoken for)

I think I have a set of the red ebay pegs left. $15 picked up $20 shipped (They cost you $26 total shipped on ebay) Might be a scratch or two on them as they are lightly used.

Set of stock pegs (w/ rubber grips) $30 shipped for the pair. Still have chicken strips.. no damage. (cost $30 ea new)

Will get more stuff up soon.
If you need online feedback, PM me for my ebay account. Over 120 positive feedbacks. Also verified on paypal and the helicopter classified forums. (Very well trusted in there and would freely use the reference)

Last futzed with by ninja250; April 5th, 2010 at 01:50 PM.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 5th, 2010, 12:18 PM   #2
shift_6
ninjette.org member

Name: SHIFT

Motorcycle(s): 08 Candy Plasma Blue

is your right side bar-end still ok? and the right hand brake lever?
shift_6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 5th, 2010, 01:44 PM   #3
ninja250
You are sleeping

Gonna keep the bar ends in case I decide to add weight to my clip ons.

The right side bar end had a tiny scratch but did not bend the bar. The left handlebar and bar end are bent/rashed.

Still using the brake levers. My left lever is bent but the right one is OK. When I replace them I'll throw them up for sale. I don't plan on selling this bike so don't need my extra stock parts unless it's my exh or intake in case I have to slip them back on for a week for some reason

Still deciding on weather or not I want to remove my passenger pegs and mounts. I might be using those one day still if I ever feel I need to drop my bike again by doing some wheelies.

edit:
The fairing stay is spoken for once I remove it from the bike again to swap the frame. I'm using it this week. hehe

Old April 20th, 2010, 07:47 AM   #4
ninja250
You are sleeping

I have a front rim and stock tire off the 2010 SE crash. Bad wheel bearing in the rim but otherwise the rim is rideable. Fix the wheel bearing and it's good to go.
$100 plus shipping. Comes with tire inflated and wheel balanced. You will need your own front brake disk to mount on it. Will throw in axle.
Let me know.

Also have a SLIGHTLY bent front brake disk from 2010 ninjette.
asking $15 plus shipping. Somebody might be able to straighten it out. They cost like $250 new..
Better than no brake disk for those without one. Let me know.

Old April 20th, 2010, 04:21 PM   #5
00v_Lucky
ninjette.org sage

Name: Howard

Motorcycle(s): '09 Candy Thunder Blue Ninja 250R

free bump

just update me via pm KC and thanks again
00v_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 20th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #6
ninja250
You are sleeping

Sure thing.
The stay is yours once I get the new frame in. I don't want to put the new stay on the old bent frame just in case it bends the new stay.

Sorry for the delays.

Old April 20th, 2010, 06:56 PM   #7
00v_Lucky
ninjette.org sage

Name: Howard

Motorcycle(s): '09 Candy Thunder Blue Ninja 250R

No worries, I am thinking about doing a full restoration in the summertime
00v_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 27th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #8
ninja250
You are sleeping

Some pics.
I think Thrak is taking the wheel. Need to take it to calculate shipping and get back to him. Moto shop found very tiny half mm wobble for 1/4 length of rim. Decided to discount it as consequence.

Still have a right side handlebar, a bent brake disk that's better than no brake disk (lol it works fine but you feel a tiny wobble in your break lever! better than no front brakes if you need it), a right stock rearset and a set of red ebay pegs. Also a stock rear tire that I only used to the wear indicators. Can probably run it slick like most people do.. still some meat on it? Make a donation and it's yours. Let me know!

Still waiting on the frame. More to come I'm sure. lol

Old April 30th, 2010, 07:04 AM   #9
ninja250
You are sleeping

Front rim/Tire combo SOLD.
Thanks guys. Working on shipping it out now.