ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Notices

Old June 11th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #1
rodeo
ninjette.org newbie

Name: United States

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

New rider approaching personal milestone!

I've owned my 2009 ninjette since early April of this year and I will soon be passing my 4000th mile!

Ive ridden rain/shine an seen alot these past 4000 miles =D

boy do I love riding! =D
not too much of a fan of riding double though.

It was stomach wrenching to see one of my best friends total his ninja 250 slamming into a guard rail at 55mph... A tough lesson for him to learn about riding beyond the limits of physics and his own skill. Very lucky for him to escape with literally only 2 scratches.

It sucks, but having images of the crash in my head puts some perspective when riding.
rodeo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 12th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #2
TenaciousD
ninjette.org member

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250R

You're doing a lot better than me! I've had my Ninja for a year tomorrow and I've only put 1200 miles on it.

Ride safe!

Old June 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #3
wtfh4xx
Opinionated individual :)

Name: SecretNinjaMan

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninjette Special Edition (red/black)

Congrats, you got a lucky friend gettin away with scratches.
Yoshi slip on, shimmed 2 washers, zip tie throttle mod, pre-load #2, snorkel delete
2010 SE 250R!
Miles in the saddle: 1000
wtfh4xx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 12th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #4
Xoulrath
ninjette.org sage

Name: T

Motorcycle(s): Current: '11 ZX-6R; Previous: '09 Ninjette; '08 ZX-6R (Ex-Wife '09 TU250X)

Grats man! That really is a lot of miles in a short time. Hopefully they have been quality miles that have helped you better yourself as a rider.

I put 2200 miles on my 250 during April and May of last year. Then I had to lay off. $12 or so bucks every couple of days adds up fast! It sucks for me too, because I am at the house all summer, when I would love to be out riding pretty much every day.

Oh well, at least I have a tank bag, so I can use my wife's bike for errands that don't require a car. It saves gas and I get to ride. Win-win.

Keep enjoying the 250 and putting on those miles. Be safe.