ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old August 8th, 2009, 01:52 PM   #1
istreefitty
sir posts a lot

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): '09 Black 250R

music download

So just curious what websights do you download your music from?? I just opened my NU Dolphin from Christmas and I wanted to put some music on it and all I have are Apple downloads (and no music that I want to surf listening to). Thanks for the help
istreefitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2009, 08:29 PM   #2
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

This is where I get most of my downloaded music from.

That site has the lowest prices you're going to LEGALLY find for downloading music. The only way to go cheaper is with those "free" file sharing sites that I personally don't trust. With MP3City you can get full CD's at CD quality for as little as $1.50 depending on how many songs are on it.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote