ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old February 1st, 2012, 06:10 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[sportrider - latest stories] - Scott Russell Returns to Yamaha Champions Riding Scho

Scott Russell Returns to Yamaha Champions Riding School for 2012

The Yamaha Champions Riding School is very pleased to announce that Scott Russell, the former AMA Pro Superbike and World Superbike Champion nicknamed “Mr. Daytona” for his five wins in the Daytona 200, will return as a Guest Instructor for the 2012 season.TOOELE VALLEY, UTAH (February 1, 2012) — The Yamaha Champions Riding School is very pleased to announce that Scott Russell, the former AMA Pro Superbike and World Superbike Champion nicknamed “Mr. Daytona” for his five wins in the Daytona 200, will return as a Guest Instructor for the 2012 season. The popular Georgia native has become like part of the family at YCRS, and is looking forward to helping riders maximize their skillsets. “When I first attended the Yamaha Champions Riding School as a guest instructor, I didn’t know what to expect,” Russell said. “But right away I saw that these guys teach exactly what a rider needs to survive and succeed in this sport. I got hooked on it, on helping riders realize their goals and dreams. This school is the real deal, exactly what riders – all riders – need to learn.” YCRS Lead Instructor Nick Ienatsch is happy to welcome Russell back for another year, and to see the growth and progress that the school continues to make. “As we start our fourth year, the Yamaha Champions Riding School continues to set new records in attendance and repeat students,” Ienatsch said. “We’re getting better with age! Why? Because we run this school like a race team, and a race team’s only goal should be improvement. We want our school to get better with every class...meaning that our students learn more, and learn more quickly. Our main – and only – goal is to improve the riding of every student, meet their needs and help them reach their goals. Period.” The YCRS has 18 schools scheduled between February 5 and October 16, at its home base at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, as well as offsite schools at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and New Jersey Motorsports Park. Russell is scheduled to appear at all but two:

Photo Gallery: Scott Russell Returns to Yamaha Champions Riding School for 2012 - Sport Rider Magazine

Scott Russell Returns to Yamaha Champions Riding School for 2012 | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...