ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Pictures

Old November 11th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1
hot sauce
ninjette.org member

Name: hot sauce

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Pics from this season

It's getting colder around here, but I do have some pictures I've taken throughout this season. Some are a few months old, but I only just now found these forums. It's my first year riding and I've had a blast so far. Currently debating buying winter gear or just leaving the bike alone for a few months.

Parked next to a local mural

Riding out in Maryland

Baby's first valve adjustment

Riding over the leftover dust from a "color run 5k" event.
hot sauce is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 11th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #2
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Ok... For the clueless, what is a color run 5k?

Nice pics, though there should be a warning on that full bike nudity! Exposing your poor baby to the world like that, with no clothes on at all!

I've never been to DC so not sure what your winters are like. It's mild enough here the investment in winter gear is worth it as there are more days of clear weather and roads. But if you go for long periods of being unable to ride due to bad weather or icy roads, then sheltering the bike is probably wise.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 11th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #3
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
It's a 5k for noobie runners where they throw paint at you; you start in a white shirt and end up all painty. It's kind of fun
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 11th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #4
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Nice pics!!!
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 12th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #5
hot sauce
ninjette.org member

Name: hot sauce

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
Ok... For the clueless, what is a color run 5k?

Nice pics, though there should be a warning on that full bike nudity! Exposing your poor baby to the world like that, with no clothes on at all!

I've never been to DC so not sure what your winters are like. It's mild enough here the investment in winter gear is worth it as there are more days of clear weather and roads. But if you go for long periods of being unable to ride due to bad weather or icy roads, then sheltering the bike is probably wise.
Hahaha, I will censor next time I post pictures without the fairings

Our winters here range from mild (last year it averaged around 50) to extreme (a few years ago we had enough snow to shut down the city for a few days). I'm almost positive I'll be parking the bike in a friends garage for December - February. Hopefully 3 months isn't enough to make me go crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
It's a 5k for noobie runners where they throw paint at you; you start in a white shirt and end up all painty. It's kind of fun
Exactly. My bike was green and pink for a few days after riding around in it Came off pretty easily with a washing, the only problem areas were little crevices in the back wheel and chain.
hot sauce is offline   Reply With Quote