ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old February 11th, 2016, 12:20 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Happening Now: Live Unveiling Of Kawis WSBK Race Bike

Join defending*World Superbike champion, Jonathan Rea and 2013 WSBK champ, Tom Sykes as they unveil*the all-new WorldSBK-spec Ninja ZX-10R.*The ZX-10R is a whole new model for 2016, and*the anticipation of seeing its technical specification and new livery couldn’t be greater. The Barcelona presentation is closed to the public, so*consider this a personal invite to an exclusive event.

“It is great that the team organise such an event to officially launch the 2016 racing program,” says reigning champion Rea. “I was involved in a pre-event photo shoot last week, after the MotorLand Aragon test sessions. The new bike looks great and it is quite different to last year. I think everybody will be really impressed with it. The launch is well organised and it shows that it is done by a factory team. I believe there will be Dorna representatives, TV representatives plus other media there on the night, which is really cool.”

“I am really looking forward to the launch now, and it is always a great event,” added Sykes. “Doing it in Barcelona is a good way to go about it. We have had some fantastic form in winter testing on the new bike. We have shown great speed and it has come without pushing, so I am happy. It is fitting to do the launch at this point, as we are ready for the start of the season now. Everything is in place so I am really excited and motivated.”

Happening Now: Live Unveiling Of Kawi’s WSBK Race Bike appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...