ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old August 5th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #1
TenaciousD
ninjette.org member

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250R

2009 Red, 1700 miles, $3000 (Central Florida)

EDIT: SOLD! Thanks!

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to let go of my Ninjette. I love it and have enjoyed owning it but I just don't ride it enough to justify keeping it. It should go to someone who will really use it.

The only mods are the Roaring Toyz lowering kit (links and handlebar risers), wheel stripes, shimmed carb needles, a tank protector, and I shortened the kick stand. Other than that it's bone stock and runs perfectly. I have the original suspension links if you want to put it back to stock height or you can just raise it back up with the Roaring Toyz links. It also includes a RAM mount with an iPhone 3 cradle and I think I have a camera mount for it, too.

There is a tiny ding on the left side of the fuel tank, which was there when I bought the bike with 17 miles on it in June of 2010. There is also a scratch on the chrome heat-shield on the muffler.
It currently has just shy of 1700 miles on it. There is practically no wear on the brakes or tires. The bike is complete with owner's manual and tool kit in the tail.
I've changed the oil with Amsoil synthetic motorcycle oil and I've kept the chain cleaned and lubed after practically every ride.
The bike is located in Tampa, Florida and you'll need to come here to get it as I have no way to transport it right now. The price is $3000. No trades, cash only. Clean title in hand.

Here's a few pics. The silver stripe on the side is just vinyl and will peel right off.

Send me a PM through this forum if you are interested. I should be free to show the bike next weekend.

Thanks!

Last futzed with by TenaciousD; August 25th, 2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Bike sold
TenaciousD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 11th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #2
TenaciousD
ninjette.org member

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250R

SOLD to GvilleMike.

Last futzed with by TenaciousD; August 25th, 2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Bike sold
TenaciousD is offline   Reply With Quote