Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old August 27th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #1
lstat
THE ninja

Name: Logan

Motorcycle(s): '03 CBR 600 f4i "Lola"

FS: 2009 Ninja 250 - Missouri

Hate to get rid of the Ninjette but I have my eyes set on a CBR

Shes a sweet 2009 with 7,6xx miles. These are my only wheels at the moment so the miles will climb a little. I am the second owner of the bike, I purchased it from a dealer in Rogers, Arkansas a few months ago, and I have a clean title in hand ready to go!

The bike was layed over (I am assuming) by the original owner, it has aftermarket (Chinese ) fairings in black and white so it does stand out and look good! I havent seen a single person that doesnt try breaking their neck to turn around and see it There are small scratches here and there from normal riding but there is no actual damage to the bike anywhere other than the gas tank. Gas leaked out and chipped away the paint, I have been told it is because I run 91 octane but nobody seems to know for sure. A small paint job will have it looking great again, I just learned to live with it. As for modifications:

Full Jardine RT-5 Carbon
2008 ZX6r rear shock
K&N POD filter
clip-ons
double bubble windscreen
white engine lights
white rim tape
custom hugger
stage 2 jet kit
eliminated Kleen system
integrated mirrors
flush mount front blinkers
fender eliminator

There may be more but this is all I can think of at the moment.

The bike will need a rear tire soon but still has some life left in it, it will also need the main (and possibly pilot) jet replaced due to the POD filter, it runs and drives great but hiccups when its cold, havent had issues other than that. I have all the stock parts like the air box, filter, handle bars, etc that I took off but I do not have any of the original fairings. Bike also has a solo cowl but broke so the pillion seat is in place instead.

The bike is ready to go, you can pick it up at almost anytime but I cannot deliver or meet anywhere as I do not have a truck to haul it in. Looking to get $3000 out of it. Shoot me a pm and I can give you my cell number if you would like to text or call me, I dont seem to be on here much lately.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04913.jpg (52.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04914.jpg (98.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04916.jpg (54.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04917.jpg (82.5 KB, 4 views)

Unregistered doesn't know what he is talking about.
lstat is offline   Reply With Quote