ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old July 10th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #1
skagit
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): ninja 300

Ninja 300 Dyno Exhaust Test Results

We've done a lot of testing of our Ninja 300 on our dyno with different exhaust pipes (full and slip-on, Yoshimura, FMF, Leo Vince). In this video you can hear the sounds of the different systems and see our detailed results. This will probably interest anybody who is into increasing performance. http://youtu.be/9C5BOh9lFgQ

Link to original page on YouTube.

Last futzed with by skagit; July 10th, 2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Typo
skagit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #2
KazMan
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Thanks for the very thorough report Bill! When will we see you guys again down California way?
KazMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #3
ahamay
ninjette.org member

Name: Non-ya

Motorcycle(s): Tree Hundred

Nice! Thanks Bill. Glad I called Leo Vince when I did as I got their full system for right around $500. I actually think it was a tad less for some sale they had going on.
ahamay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #4
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Hi bill, I saw your reviews, very thorough. Can you please tell me the difference between the Leo vince gp corse and evo ii systems*? I looked everywhere but the only info I got were Leo vince's own dyno sheets. I was hoping for a more thorough review. Thank you!

*full systems, not slip ons.

Old July 11th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #5
Somchai
Freedom for Germany

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0hans View Post
Hi bill, I saw your reviews, very thorough. Can you please tell me the difference between the Leo vince gp corse and evo ii systems*? I looked everywhere but the only info I got were Leo vince's own dyno sheets. I was hoping for a more thorough review. Thank you!

*full systems, not slip ons.
Hello Hans,
how is your healing?

When I know it right the EVO is for street use and the Corsa is for race track use (only).

Good luck and enjoy your 300
Somchai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 12th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #6
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
Hello Hans,
how is your healing?

When I know it right the EVO is for street use and the Corsa is for race track use (only).

Good luck and enjoy your 300
Hi Roland, thanks for your reply. My hand is much better thanks. I actually started working out today after 5 weeks. Won't start riding till next month tho. I guess I'll just buy the evo for the better mid range power... Eventually... Lol