ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2018+ Ninja 400 > 2018+ Ninja 400 General Discussion

Notices

Old August 7th, 2019, 01:39 PM   #1
jbluetooth
ninjette.org member

Name: Jesse

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 400, Yamaha R3

Ninja 400 Race Spec ECU flash now available, with dyno results!

Okay guys, sorry it took me so long, but I wanted to get it done right. My ECU flash is now available for the Kawasaki Ninja 400. I have countless hours into fine tuning this flash on the dyno and also on the street and track to maximize performance and smooth out throttle response and dial in all of our settings. This is NOT the same off the shelf flash or Flashtune "Unrestricted" flash you will get from most places. Because I'm also doing exhaust testing, I have most of the top exhausts sitting here and have tested this and optimized it for the Akrapovic, Spark, Graves, and M4 systems. I have also tested it with excellent results on the stock exhaust with a slipon. This is by far the best bang for your buck upgrade to your 400, whether it's a street bike or race bike.

https://www.norton-motorsports.com/product/norton-racing-race-spec-ecu-flash-for-oem-ecu-kawasaki-ninja-400/

With a full exhaust:

Old August 12th, 2019, 10:16 PM   #2
jbluetooth
ninjette.org member

Name: Jesse

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 400, Yamaha R3

And the Slip-on results: