ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old February 24th, 2023, 04:11 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Friday Forum Foraging: 2019 KTM Super Duke R

Today’s Friday Forum Foraging post comes to you from New Salem Borough, Pennsylvania and the KTM forums, where we find this fine example of a 2019 KTM Super Duke R. Looking at the pictures alone, it seems like this owner has taken good care of his SDR. Having long been one of our favorite streetfighters, the Super Duke R is a thrill machine. Starting with its 1301cc V-Twin, the outrageous engine is anything but short for power. Coupled with a strong WP suspension and Brembo brake package, the SDR lives up to KTM’s Ready to Race mantra.

This example here has a modest 5200 miles on the clock, and we can only assume it was ridden responsibly by its 62-year-old owner. Garage kept and never abused, the maintenance list includes new tires, fresh oil, a new rear spring, and Andreani Misano fork cartridges. For the seller’s $15,000 asking price the bike also comes with an aftermarket seat, a different windscreen, a rear bag, a tank bag, and a Leo Vince slip-on exhaust.

If you’ve been looking for one, you’ll be getting your money’s worth with this SDR. See the posting below:

I’m selling my 2019 KTM SDR. The bike has 5200 miles most came from a few long-distance rides. I’m selling because I’m 62 and heading in a different direction. The bike has always been garage kept and very well maintained and never abused. . Bike has new tire, fresh oil change. I have installed a new rear spring for my weight (200lbs) and new Andreani Misiano fork Cartridges. Also put frame sliders and other guards. I installed a Powersport seat and Puig racing windshield and rear bag. Tank has a Givi ring for the quick lock Tang bag and I have a 2nd rear seat with a Givi ring mount to it for other luggage bags. I also have a Leo Vince Slip-on I used it for a mouth. I run the stock can because I like the quiet. I have all stock parts and a carbon fiber rear cowl seat cover and extra oil filters. Also just installed KTM heated grips. This bike looks and rides like new. Asking price is $15,000.00. If you have any questions or need more photos email me at*Tobinoc@gmail.com.

See the forum post here.

The post Friday Forum Foraging: 2019 KTM Super Duke R appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...