ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:18 AM   #1
FrugalNinja250
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

IMS Show in Dallas November 12-14, any DFW riders going?

I'll be out there for a few hours Saturday morning through lunch, and may go back Sunday for some deals. I went last year, it was interesting plus the vendor area had some neat stuff and sometimes decent prices. There are demo rides (have to sign up in advance for those oftentimes) as well as stunt shows, and lots of custom bikes as well as the usual manufacturer's presence. Best part (for me, anyway) was that bike parking is free and right by the front door, and it's a secure area that's blocked off so that cars and (especially thieves in trucks) can't get in.

This seems like a great opportunity for local riders to get together for a nice event, let's make it happen!

One day ticket prices are $15 at the door or online advance purchase. Here's a way to find discount coupons worth $2 off at the door or $4 off online advance purchase: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/discountcoupons

The show's main page: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/Dallas

Last futzed with by FrugalNinja250; November 2nd, 2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: More info
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 20th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #2
groundhogg92
ninjette.org newbie

Name: fred

Motorcycle(s): kawi z1000

Ims show

Hey guys, the IMS show was great. my favorite vendor that I did not know existed is T-Rex Racing! And for you riders that are in the DFW area they are local. They had a great selection of Frame sliders with a really sleek look to match the bikes, they also had a variety of products ranging from motorcycle stands to adjustable kick stands to lowering links and etc... They have the best sliders I have seen especially compared to shoguns. They also told me there having a Black Friday Sale, Promo code: blackfriday. Thought I would share the wealth...

www.t-rex-racing.com
groundhogg92 is offline   Reply With Quote