ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2013 - 2017 Ninja 300 > 2013 - 2017 Ninja 300 General Discussion

Old May 25th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #1
eddiekay
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: eddie

Motorcycle(s): 300, WeeStrom

Area P full system

With opening thanks to the Duke of York.....and kerry who provided the group buy...
standard mount, standard pipe ,programmer, snork out and KN, it works better than I hoped for. As promised...pulls right to redline and while it's published as coming on just over 3k...I swear I felt it at 2k.
I never had any performance mods.....so some might think I'm over reacting to this but the best comparo I can offer is this: If you went from the ninjette to the 300 you know it was a gentle step up ( just in terms of acceleration). Going from the 300 to the AP full system is NOT a gentle step up.
I'm not a racer, I dont really go that fast, dont like loud pipes, decals, day glo helmets, none of that stuff.
I got this new tool for a pretty specific reason.
A very frustrating thing when playing on the backroads was that the 600's would always rocket out of view as soon as the road got straight. I'm thinking that they'll still do that but maybe not so much.
eddiekay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 25th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #2
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Congrats! I gota do all that one of these days... Stupid work gets in the way of my fun :/
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote