Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 22nd, 2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Cedilla
ninjette.org sage

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250 (sold)

Most Awesomest Suzuki Intruder 700

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/mcy/1337390704.html

There comes a point in every mans life where he feels the need to pass down a story of his own. Some history or perhaps a legacy, this time is now. For the low price of $1900 you too may become a bad @ss. For this motorcycle is not just a way of transportation, it is a way of life.

I stole this motorcycle from Chuck Norris after I gave him a swift roundhouse kick to the face. I also broke off his arm and signed the title with it to my name from him so it is all legit and legally mine to sell now.

I will not admit to how far the bike has been used for super secret ninja missions, however I can tell you that all of the 22k on the speedometer were actually driven on a road of some sort.

While a 1986 motorcycle will have some usual wear and tear for it's age, this nimble little 22 year old has hidden its battle scars quiet well. It starts on the first time, which is useful when being chased by henchmen.

The 700cc engine may enable a common man to reach the legal speeds of 70, but you dear sir are not common. I will not comment on the top speed that a skilled ninja rider may accomplish, this you will have to find out on your own. (Of note, the speedometer doesn't record above 120mph so air support may be necessary for further testing.)

The gas cap on this motorcycle is locked by key, that tells possible gas thief's to $crew off unless they are prepared to deal with a ninja a$$ kicking right to the face. If you needed to travel for 45 miles for a mission, a single gallon of unleaded gasoline should suffice.

The black leather saddlebags will hold a variety of ninja fighting gear for use in most any situation that you may encounter. There are two (yes TWO!) helmets that come with the bike. The second helmet is for your partner in crime. While real ninjas travel alone, what you do with the second helmet is entirely up to you.

The bike is black with chrome.. but a man like you really doesn't care about what color the bike is.. he11 it could be bright neon green and you will still look like a man on it. If you don't like it, go buy a pu$$y sized scooter instead.

If you email me asking about being "firm" on the price I will tell you right now that I am NOT. $1900 is only my starting price, you may want to pay me more after you see it in person. If you think you can email me and ask me to sell if for less you could just as well save me the effort and punch yourself in the balls because that is what I might do and you are most likely a sissy and not worthy of this motorcycle.

I may email you additional pictures if you need to see more. Ninja fighting weapons are not included.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1337390704

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum
Cedilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2009, 09:30 PM   #2
P1NDLESK1N
ninjette.org member

Name: Dario

Motorcycle(s): 2015 Ninja 300 (Sold), 2016 Z1000

P1NDLESK1N is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2009, 11:18 PM   #3
emt250
2 Wheel Newb

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2007 250r

Hah! Now thats how you make a craigslist ad.

Old August 23rd, 2009, 04:48 AM   #4
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

Gotta love that!
rockNroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2009, 05:06 AM   #5
Grn99Kawi
ninjette.org sage

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2000 Honda CBR600F4 (sold) 1999 Ninja 250 (sold)

awesome

1999 Kawi Racing Green Ninja 250 sold
Grn99Kawi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2009, 05:27 AM   #6
miks
I'm lovin' it.

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): '09 Black 250R

Always a good laugh when you see these kinds of ads.

Father: You can't do both son.
miks is offline   Reply With Quote