ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:49 AM   #41
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznJoJo View Post
I think I'm offended, but I'm only half filipina so I'm just half offended? ha.

How come none of the ladies have nothing to say on the topic? Are all of them with someone?! Aiya... -_-!

I'm going on almost a year now, but by choice. I don't have a need for a partner and whenever there's a moment of loneliness, well I get by with self abuse.
I thought you died.

Anyway.....

Jojo is now on the market, buy your time shares today! Make all checks payable to Jiggles.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 23rd, 2012, 03:49 AM   #42
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

Name: Skippii

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Orange DRZ400-S, 2005 Ninja 250 & Custom Thundercunt Dirt Chopper

I actually had Valentines Day off work, just by chance. I requested to work the whole day (6 days that week) so I wouldn't be sitting at home being lonely all day. As soon as they put me on the schedule, I remembered that I actually work at place where happy loving couples will swarm on VD--I guess that's why the were happy to have an extra employee. So I'm going to be miserable either way---at least now I'll get paid for it.

Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:00 PM   #43
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Name: Jojo

Motorcycle(s): none, cuz i'm a loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
I thought you died.

Anyway.....

Jojo is now on the market, buy your time shares today! Make all checks payable to Jiggles.
You're a terrible pimp. Always short-changing me and it takes you forever to schedule Johns, so I went self-employeed and now have 5 girls working for me. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippii View Post
I actually had Valentines Day off work, just by chance. I requested to work the whole day (6 days that week) so I wouldn't be sitting at home being lonely all day. As soon as they put me on the schedule, I remembered that I actually work at place where happy loving couples will swarm on VD--I guess that's why the were happy to have an extra employee. So I'm going to be miserable either way---at least now I'll get paid for it.
Like you said, at least you're getting paid. I plan on working on VD also since I don't have any interesting fellows in my life atm.
AznJoJo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 23rd, 2012, 03:08 PM   #44
GeneJunkie
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cindy

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
My friends Uncle has been single forever and is now in his 50's. He has a great life. Has as many hobbies as he wants, gets to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. There's something to be said for that.
Being in a relationship shouldn't inhibit any of that at but instead should enhance your life. Personally I never believe that being in a relationship automatically means that hobbies are restricted, can't do anything without my significant other, can't hang out with friends, can't watch sports, etc etc. Having kids I imagine is the restriction for those things.

Having a partner isn't for everyone, and honestly once you insist on being in a relationship is when you find the wrong one.
GeneJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 24th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #45
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Orange DRZ400-S, 2005 Ninja 250 & Custom Thundercunt Dirt Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneJunkie View Post
once you insist on being in a relationship is when you find the wrong one.
I think I'd be okay with being in a wrong relationship for a little while. At least it would serve as a reminder as to why I shouldn't bother.
Posted via Mobile Device
Skippii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 24th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #46
GeneJunkie
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cindy

Quote:
I think I'd be okay with being in a wrong relationship for a little while. At least it would serve as a reminder as to why I shouldn't bother.
Posted via Mobile Device
Wow that is terrible.
GeneJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 24th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #47
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

You might get some too...

massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 24th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #48
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
cindy is the only sane person posting in this thread. now *THATS* depressing!

Old January 24th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #49
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Old January 24th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #50
cerberusrex25
Accesories Guru

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): '99 EX250(Cafe/fighter project)

I have been "single" for around the same time as you skipii, and I got one thing to say about it: I gotta looooooooove all the money I saved!!!. Sure I have gone out on a date or a gajillion, some chicks I even dated several times but I had not had a formal relationship since 04/05 and I feel like I have more money for it. Kids and relationships are expensive, girlfriends sometimes don't get the fact that spending $800 buck on parts or Paintball equipment is not any of their business, specially after you blew $1200 last week on them.

Tl; DR: Be happy, dont worry about chicks and enjoy your hard earned money any way you please.
cerberusrex25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 24th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #51
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

I enjoy spending money on my wife and son more than on me most of the time...

Old January 24th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #52
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberusrex25 View Post
Sure I have gone out on a date or a gajillion, some chicks I even dated several times
I definitely haven't done anything like that. And I really don't think I'd want to. I'm more interested in a relationship. I think I'd hate dating, but...I guess I'd have to try it first.

I did have sex a few times a couple years ago, but that wasn't anyone I liked and she didn't like me either.

Old January 24th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #53
cerberusrex25
Accesories Guru

I gotta tell you what my Marine friend told me to get me out of a major rut like the one you are going through: " Wars were not won by sitting on your ass doing nothing". I hate the dating game; it is rough, tough, and really nasty yet is a necessary evil. If you want a relationship, you gotta put yourself out there and have a lot of failures before you find that one person that you will click with. I believe in you, and I know you will find your other half, but you wont find her on your couch while you're on your butt lamenting the dry-spell you're in. Now buckle up boy, go forth and conquer!!!!

Old January 24th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #54
cerberusrex25
Accesories Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
I enjoy spending money on my wife and son more than on me most of the time...
To each their own bro, I'm just a one man wolfpack running in the woods looking for drugs . I guess once I settle down, I will also find joy in sharing my loot with my family.

Old January 25th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #55
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Fly to vegas, stay in a nice hotel, buy a pretty little whore and then fly back. It'll save a ton ore money over a relationship
AFM #676

Old January 25th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #56
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

I really hope the OP is not taking to much advice from most of us....

Old January 25th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #57
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Quote:
Fly to vegas, stay in a nice hotel, buy a pretty little whore and then fly back. It'll save a ton ore money over a relationship
Why fly to Vegas? You live in San Jose. Just go dangle a carrot in front of a crack whore and when she's not looking...

Skip, I think you would benefit from casual sex with someone you know. That sounds more like what you need atm.

Old January 25th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #58
Blackwidow
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paulette

Quote:
I want one, too. I just don't feel the same about getting a girlfriend.
Posted via Mobile Device
Cuz you haven't met the right person. I use to not want to get married either, until i met my now fiance.

Old January 25th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #59
Blackwidow

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg737 View Post
Marriage in the United States is in pretty bad condition. And I don't see it getting any better.

We (America) have spent the last 30 years trying to empower women, by giving them as much freedom, opportunity, power and status as any man ever had. We thought, "This has to be a good thing, right? What could possibly go wrong?"

But, if you're really serious about taking on the challange of a modern marriage, here's a piece of wisdom I really wish somebody had given me before I got married.

Here it is:

When it comes to picking a woman you absolutely have to find one who had (or still has) a very good relationship with her father. The test of a father-daughter relationship is whether she still loves him and communicates with him and spends time with him after she moves out of her parent's home. That's the woman you want. Believe me when I tell you that if that element is missing from your woman's psyche you're headed for trouble. I've done about 17 years of research on this and have found it to be true. I know there are a lot of other variables involved in a marriage, but the father thing is truly a major cornerstone of a good one.
LOL wow...I think you have found the KEY to the perfect woman! and PLEASE believe me when I say i'm being sarcastic!

First off, a woman that has a relationship with her ENTIRE family would probably make me agree with you more, not just a daddy's girl that has most likely been spoiled all her life, and now will expect her husband to carry on where the father has left off. Having a relationship with the entire family (parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts etc) shows the woman has family values...which means she won't just split cuz the husband sneezed the wrong way. ALSO, relationship is about chemistry. I have been with men that bring out the worst in me...so keep in mind that the person you're with may be acting a certain way because of you! Its not always the woman at fault and not always the man at fault...its the dynamics between two people.

Old January 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #60
Blackwidow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiphone View Post

Maybe I should change my avatar to Hello Kitty and start ending all of my sentences with "tee hee" -_-
OMG! that was freaking hilarious!!!! tee hee. LOOOL

Old January 25th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #61
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidow View Post
LOL wow...I think you have found the KEY to the perfect woman! and PLEASE believe me when I say i'm being sarcastic!

First off, a woman that has a relationship with her ENTIRE family would probably make me agree with you more, not just a daddy's girl that has most likely been spoiled all her life, and now will expect her husband to carry on where the father has left off. Having a relationship with the entire family (parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts etc) shows the woman has family values...which means she won't just split cuz the husband sneezed the wrong way. ALSO, relationship is about chemistry. I have been with men that bring out the worst in me...so keep in mind that the person you're with may be acting a certain way because of you! Its not always the woman at fault and not always the man at fault...its the dynamics between two people.
Wow, the way you grabbed that ball and ran the completely wrong way with it says that you've probably got a combination of: issues, skeletons in the closet, regrets, anger.

I don't know why you bothered to quote my post because you certainly didn't read it carefully. But that's not surprising, you're probably one of those people who don't listen to others during a conversation. Instead you're just "waiting to talk" about yourself and your issues.

Could you please put me on an ignore setting so you won't have to read any of my posts?

I'll do the same for you.
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #62
Blackwidow

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg737 View Post
Wow, the way you grabbed that ball and ran the completely wrong way with it says that you've probably got a combination of: issues, skeletons in the closet, regrets, anger.

I don't know why you bothered to quote my post because you certainly didn't read it carefully. But that's not surprising, you're probably one of those people who don't listen to others during a conversation. Instead you're just "waiting to talk" about yourself and your issues.

Could you please put me on an ignore setting so you won't have to read any of my posts?

I'll do the same for you.
is that another one of your ridiculouse "researches"? lol i have skeletons in my closet, regrets and anger? Seriously...please don't say you've done research and make this a scientific finding. lol you sound ridiculous. I don't need to put you on any list, i do have the will power to resist responding to pathetic "research findings" LOL

Old January 25th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #63
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidow View Post
is that another one of your ridiculouse "researches"? lol i have skeletons in my closet, regrets and anger? Seriously...please don't say you've done research and make this a scientific finding. lol you sound ridiculous. I don't need to put you on any list, i do have the will power to resist responding to pathetic "research findings" LOL
you sound pretty angry to me.
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #64
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

I don't think I want to take relationship advide from someone who goes by the name "Blackwidow"
Posted via Mobile Device
Skippii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #65
Blackwidow

Quote:
I don't think I want to take relationship advide from someone who goes by the name "Blackwidow"
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol I don't blame you

Old January 25th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #66
squaregamer476
learning stages

Name: M

Motorcycle(s): black 09 kawasaki ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrider View Post
in my opinion. Im filipino and if your gonna get one of that race, ya gotta find the best one and observe. There are those who will treat you like a king, and those who will go wild and uncontrollable.

My experiences have been that some of my friends got a girl from the PI and then when she came to the US, she went wild. She used to be good and well behaved before. just sayin'
squaregamer476 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #67
squaregamer476
learning stages

Name: M

Motorcycle(s): black 09 kawasaki ninja 250

Quote:
I really hope the OP is not taking to much advice from most of us....
Btw, how much you spent on your wedding/ wedding ring, etc?

Me and my gf went to this wedding expo. was doing the math in my head. Came out to be be roughly 20,000+. gf wasnt thinking about dollar signs of course.
squaregamer476 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #68
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:
Why fly to Vegas? You live in San Jose. Just go dangle a carrot in front of a crack whore and when she's not looking...

Skip, I think you would benefit from casual sex with someone you know. That sounds more like what you need atm.
Nothing wrong with San Jose theres not crack whores!

Old January 25th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #69
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusninja View Post
Nothing wrong with San Jose theres not crack whores!
No, we only have meth whores
AFM #676

Old January 26th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #70
Cab305
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cab

Motorcycle(s): Blue 10 250r

Quote:
I just turned 40 this year, and noticing that most guys my age are married with kids has got me thinking about this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Wow did I dodge a bullet!

Now, let me get back to enjoying my life.
Cab305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 26th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #71
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
you're all insane.

that being said, i've been single for 4 years since my last girlfriend (we dated for 4 years) left me for law school.

until recently i haven't given a rats ass.

Old January 26th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #72
FrugalNinja250

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

Wow, and I thought misogyny was finally going away in our society...
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 26th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #73
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaregamer476 View Post
Btw, how much you spent on your wedding/ wedding ring, etc?

Me and my gf went to this wedding expo. was doing the math in my head. Came out to be be roughly 20,000+. gf wasnt thinking about dollar signs of course.
hahaha

well since we didnt have much money, not much. our budget was 5k. on both rings we spent about $500. Engagement ring was like $300... So we really even after the honeymoon didnt spend much over 5k BUT we had lots of friends help. My wifes maid of honors mom makes cakes for a living (we got a free cake) My school by the ocean was only like $300 to rent out. Our friend brought his PA system (free) stuff like that. lol

sorry to talk about marriage OP. lol

but seriously if youre happy single rock it, if not and want a relationship you should really check out eHarmony. I know some girls who used it and liked it. My wife admitted to me she almost used it when she thought shed never find anyone (she was only single for a year lol) Nothing wrong with using the dating sites, Ive heard they are awesome. Just stay away from the hook up ones. Ive heard eharmony is the best and match.com is also decent.

Old January 26th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #74
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab305 View Post
Wow did I dodge a bullet!

Now, let me get back to enjoying my life.
Dude...I'm 29...

Old January 26th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #75
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Dude...I'm 29...
oh **** dude your not that old yet, stop tripping. But seriously try eHarmony.

Old January 26th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #76
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Quote:
No, we only have meth whores
OT:
I just started watching breaking bad. :3

Skippii, you're not that old at 29. You're not old period!

Old January 26th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #77
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
OT:
I just started watching breaking bad. :3

Skippii, you're not that old at 29. You're not old period!
Spoiler alert, Jesse dies
AFM #676

Old January 26th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #78
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Spoiler alert, Jesse dies
you ****er im going to stab you if thats true. ****************

Old January 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #79
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
you ****er im going to stab you if thats true. ****************
Well you shoulda stopped reading when it said spoiler alert
AFM #676

Old January 26th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #80
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny