ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old September 20th, 2022, 03:01 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - R.I.P. Kevin Elliott Jr., Son Of ASRA/CCS President Kevin Ell

Kevin Elliott, Jr., the son of ASRA/CCS President Kevin Elliott, died September 4 in Mesa, Arizona. The cause of death was not known at post time. He was 36. Kevin […]

The post R.I.P. Kevin Elliott Jr., Son Of ASRA/CCS President Kevin Elliott appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Kevin Elliott, Jr., the son of ASRA/CCS President Kevin Elliott, died September 4 in Mesa, Arizona. The cause of death was not known at post time. He was 36.

Kevin Elliott, Sr. just learned of his son’s death on September 19. Elliott told Roadracingworld.com that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Department failed to locate him for 14 days to notify him of his son’s death but a foundation that works with the homeless contacted him within 24 hours of being handed the task.

“He chose to live homeless,” Elliott said. “He had just spent two weeks in a hospital due to dehydration. Then he signed a release-against-medical-advice document, walked out of the hospital, and he was found dead a few days later.

“He was young and talented [musician and singer] and loved going to the races. He used to work for us back in the Formula USA days.

“He left an impression on everyone who met him, but he was fighting his demons. His demons won.”

Kevin Elliott, Jr. is survived by father Kevin Elliott, mother Janette Hoffer, stepfather Cliff Hoffer, paternal grandfather Carl Elliott, sister Jennifer Sims, brothers Nick Campbell and Billy Elliott, and several nieces and nephews.

A memorial service has been planned for October 21 in Mesa, Arizona.

The post R.I.P. Kevin Elliott Jr., Son Of ASRA/CCS President Kevin Elliott appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.