Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2014, 05:26 AM   #1
LoneRonin
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Brand New Dainese Alien Pelle Pants size 50

worn ONCE, this past Sunday with my Under Armour thermal leggings. They are a sport touring pant made with D-Skin leather which is a step up from the regular cowhide. Take a look at the Revzilla link for full details.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...en-pelle-pants

I had them professionally altered to accommodate an "In" style Dainese boot as well. Velcro was sewn into the liner so it would not be torn up, even if you are not wearing an 'in' boot they're still comfy and the velcro is not abrasive. Pants are just one size too big after wearing them for a few hours, sucks I didn't try them on for an extended period before buying them. Size 50 equates to 34" in normal pant sizing, I'm a 32 but didn't look at the sizing chart properly.

They go for 449.95+ tax, yours for $375 OBO, the alteration itself was 50 bucks...

Still smell fresh and brand new inside and out.

I am located in Ontario Canada, send me a postal/zip code for a shipping estimate.

Old April 16th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #2
LoneRonin
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Sold.

Closed Thread