ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2017, 07:07 PM   #1
SchaffDogg
ninjette.org member

Name: Daniel

Motorcycle(s): 2009 EX250J

Unhappy sorry, double post mods please delete.

my bad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tina 1.jpg (110.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Crashed tina 1.jpg (183.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg crashed tina 2.jpg (145.0 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg crashed tina 3.jpg (107.3 KB, 133 views)

Last futzed with by SchaffDogg; March 14th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.

Old March 14th, 2017, 07:15 PM   #2
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Hey dude, I'm not here to tell you what to do and I can tell you're upset. But, maybe using the word "rape," in a hyperbolic sense isn't the best idea.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old March 14th, 2017, 07:18 PM   #3
SchaffDogg
ninjette.org member

Unhappy My 250 got stolen, raped, then recovered. Need help finding some good cheap parts

I guess there is a first time for everything... she was my baby... one owner and not a scratch... freshly waxed.. and poof! they rattlecanned the whole bike, soldered an on off switch to the ignition wires, put 400 miles on it and crashed it in a ditch 5 miles from my house. I blame myself for not even locking the handlebars. and only having liability insurance. Anyways i digress.... here she was before.

AAAAAND after...

so anyways, i have ordered the oil sight glass already. but heres a list of the other parts that need to be replaced. im looking for the most inexpensive decent quality parts, i dont need top of the line stuff and would prefer aftermarket if it costs less.

1. Ignition switch with new keys. (it was gutted and hotwired)
2. Gas tank cap (pryed off because they didnt have the key)
3. the right rear step? i think thats what its called. see pic.
4. Full set of new plastics. (preferably unpainted)

if there is a kit with the ignition switch gas cap and rear seat unlock with the same key that would be amazing.

if you know of any good cheap replacement parts please let me know as im going to try and restore her.. thank you!

Old March 14th, 2017, 10:26 PM   #4
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Yeah, rape is a very strong word. Strong words should not be thrown around lightly.

I see no evidence of forced sodomy and it does not have a vagina so unintended coitus did not occur. Have you taken any semen samples? Personally, I would inspect the gear box or fuel tank. You may also find semen in or around the broken ignition. If a deranged individual did forcibly insert his fully erect member through the oil sight glass window or fuel filler nozzle, there will certainly be evidence of semen in those locations and/or the presence of blood due to the sharp edges surrounding the orifice.

It is unlikely that an individual would have been able to bring himself to the point of orgasm via the ignition cylinder, but there may indeed be traces of semen or dead flesh in the spot that the key is inserted. There are some strange people out there these days and you never know. You should have an entire team of forensic pathologists wipe the bike down for finger prints and proper evaluation. If the evidence is conclusive, they may be able to ascertain the angle of assumed penetration, and the positions upon which your "raped" motorcycle was "mounted" by the "aggressor." A clinical evaluation of the particular angles of penetration may illuminate new transgressions in this ongoing investigation.

Keep us informed.

Check out bikebandit for the cheapest OEM parts.

Old March 14th, 2017, 10:41 PM   #5
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
I can't say nothin

Old March 14th, 2017, 10:44 PM   #6
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
That's sucks man

Old March 15th, 2017, 02:15 AM   #7
MrAtom

MOTM - July '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
Yeah, rape is a very strong word. Strong words should not be thrown around lightly.

I see no evidence of forced sodomy and it does not have a vagina so unintended coitus did not occur. Have you taken any semen samples? Personally, I would inspect the gear box or fuel tank. You may also find semen in or around the broken ignition. If a deranged individual did forcibly insert his fully erect member through the oil sight glass window or fuel filler nozzle, there will certainly be evidence of semen in those locations and/or the presence of blood due to the sharp edges surrounding the orifice.

It is unlikely that an individual would have been able to bring himself to the point of orgasm via the ignition cylinder, but there may indeed be traces of semen or dead flesh in the spot that the key is inserted. There are some strange people out there these days and you never know. You should have an entire team of forensic pathologists wipe the bike down for finger prints and proper evaluation. If the evidence is conclusive, they may be able to ascertain the angle of assumed penetration, and the positions upon which your "raped" motorcycle was "mounted" by the "aggressor." A clinical evaluation of the particular angles of penetration may illuminate new transgressions in this ongoing investigation.

Keep us informed.

luv u corgi <3

Old March 15th, 2017, 06:02 AM   #8
broken neck
ninjette.org guru

Name: Thomas

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R Special Edition (sold), 2017 CRF250 Rally

Maybe you should start only with the oil sight glass, replace it and be sure your bike is still in good mechanical condition. If they ran the engine without oil, it might have caused more internal problems which should be addressed first before the aesthetic.

But, since I don't know your budget, you might have enough to cover everything.

Good luck...

Old March 15th, 2017, 07:46 AM   #9
DEFY
ᗧ•••ᗣ•ᗣᗣ•••ᗣ

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R and 2014 Triumph 675R

Maybe it's just me but I don't get why someone who steals a bike runs them to death like this. They are intentionally trying to break as much as they can. Is it just a thoughtfulness of a thief thinking that if they at least make the bike totaled the owner will be covered, if they owner owns full coverage?

Spoiler for topic:
It might just be the [you] tag

Old March 15th, 2017, 07:47 AM   #10
Ralgha
ninjette.org sage

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R, Tiger 800 XRT

Oh come on, "rape" has always meant plundering or stealing, it's only relatively recently that it's also been associated with forced sex. "Rape" is a perfectly valid word to use, especially given the connection most of us have with our Ninjas.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old March 15th, 2017, 09:10 AM   #11
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralgha View Post
Oh come on, "rape" has always meant plundering or stealing, it's only relatively recently that it's also been associated with forced sex. "Rape" is a perfectly valid word to use, especially given the connection most of us have with our Ninjas.
You know it's the days of triggered folks, being on guard so you stay politically correct, and hurt feelings everywhere; welcome to 2017

Have you heard the language of today? Lights, cameras, an faces are potato. Things that aren't bright or shining are lit. People, places, and things are ratchet. The whole English language is in the pooper, and nothing makes sense anymore.

God forbid anyone tells a joke or excersizes freedom of speech or expression; apparently there is no place for any freedoms men and women have fought and died for... Folks want communism they just made up a new name for it (could be freedom these days) and are dead set on forcing it down your throat whether you want it or not.

Sorry for any harm or violence anyone has experienced and lived through. I fought beside folks that died for your freedom to express yourself, never forget I did it for mine as well (Don't tread on Me)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old March 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM   #12
VaFish

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
I've had things stolen several times, and every time I have felt violated.

While using the word Rape might be insulting or condescending to the victim of a violent sexual assault, I think it does convey the feelings of having your prized possessions stolen and abused.

Old March 15th, 2017, 09:53 AM   #13
spent_too_much
ninjette.org guru

Name: Miguel

Motorcycle(s): 2000 EX-250; several other years of the same

Sorry to hear about your MC. For used parts Start here, on the for sale / wanted forums. Ebay has always served me well as well. And, perhaps a CL parts bike? Best of luck repairing it.

My thought on the oil / sight glass issue. It was most likely broken in the crash, and if the engine did run without oil, probably was at idle. I would not be overly concerned at this point. Like others stated, get it running first, before spending money on all of the other necessities - just in case there is engine trouble.

Old March 16th, 2017, 03:39 PM   #14
motoman
ninjette.org member

Name: derrick

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 ninja

Sorry to see this happen to you. Hope you can get her back up and running again

Old March 16th, 2017, 10:21 PM   #15
SchaffDogg
ninjette.org member

Thank you to all who are sympathetic and helpful toward my question. however i am very turned off from this forum due to being mocked for asking for help. I said rape in my title, and I'm not sorry. Holey ****, Get over it. That's what happened to my bike. I felt it was raped.

rape
verb
Definition of rape
raped; raping
transitive verb
a archaic : to seize and take away by force
b : despoil
: to commit rape on
raper noun
rapistplay \ˈrā-pist\ noun

Copied and pasted the Merriam-Webster definition of rape.
heres a link: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rape

I am disgusted by peoples Recreational Outrage on WORDS they themselves are not actually even offended by, but look at it more as an opportunity to be part of a group attack on an individual. i will continue to use any words i so chose to. Furthermore, I quite honestly don't give a ****ing **** if any pussy ass faggots get angry about that.

Mr.Atom. you sir, are a Faggot. notice how no one else cares that i said rape?

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:21 PM   #16
SchaffDogg
ninjette.org member

Quote:

Keep us informed.

This was funny though lol

Old March 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM   #17
SchaffDogg
ninjette.org member

i can see this turning into a flame war, so just ban me now. lol im not going to participate.

Old March 17th, 2017, 12:26 AM   #18
corksil

It's funny what we are and are not allowed to say these days.

I'm not going to say anything else either.

By choosing not to participate, you have participated further.

Think about it. Rhetorical.

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:35 AM   #19
algs26
ninjette.org guru

Name: al

Motorcycle(s): ex300, gave up looking for a 250

I keep seeing threads about bikes being stolen and then found nearby. What is going on? Instead of parting them out, people are now actually riding them around town without any fear of getting caught?!

Old March 17th, 2017, 05:13 AM   #20
salcuta88
ninjette.org guru

Name: Vlad

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R (Sold), 2015 Rocky Mountain Soul (Runs on fat)

Sorry to hear about your bike.

Old March 17th, 2017, 07:50 AM   #21
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by algs26 View Post
I keep seeing threads about bikes being stolen and then found nearby. What is going on? Instead of parting them out, people are now actually riding them around town without any fear of getting caught?!
Criminals are not always the smart people you see on tv's and in the movies

Old March 17th, 2017, 07:55 AM   #22
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaffDogg View Post
Mr.Atom. you sir, are a (Redacted).
Watch the TOS violations man
Hope all turns out well with your bike, sorry you were violates.

Old March 17th, 2017, 10:49 PM   #23
corksil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaffDogg View Post
...however i am very turned off from this forum due to being mocked for asking for help.
Dude I don't think anyone was mocking you. Irony and humor are not conveyed well via text on a screen, and everyone has their own "sense" of humor.

All of the posters here are of [reasonably] sound mind and if you stick around, perhaps you will come to feel that they are nice folks to converse with.

There are some seriously intelligent individuals that post infrequently as well.

The comment about how if the bike was run with a broken sight glass... that was brilliant. If the sight glass was broken and the bike was actually ridden, all of the oil would spray out and coat the rear tire. The engine wouldn't last long due to the pressure and subsequent lack of oil. However, if it were run with broken sight glass at idle and then shut off, the engine could still be in fine condition.

Pictures are really telling. Looks like the bike was originally blue.

Look into renter's insurance. It's cheap and would have entirely covered every single repair part for something like this. I'm no insurance salesman, but shop around for the best deal.

Hope things turn out for the best. There's a wealth of information about engine inspection and repair on this forum if it comes to that.

Good luck!

Old March 17th, 2017, 11:29 PM   #24
MrAtom

MOTM - July '15
Full disclosure, he got upset with me and PM'd me, so I send him some unkind words back (in a less crass and more private manner).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAtom View Post
Hey dude, I'm not here to tell you what to do and I can tell you're upset. But, maybe using the word "rape," in a hyperbolic sense isn't the best idea.
But I still don't see how my initial post was meant to be disrespectful or why you got so grumpy about it in the first place.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old March 17th, 2017, 11:35 PM   #25
corksil

Settle down, kids.

Old March 18th, 2017, 03:25 AM   #26
MrAtom

MOTM - July '15
Quote:
Settle down, kids.
I've invited our friend to play with me in the PM's and not here :-)

Old March 18th, 2017, 09:14 AM   #27
snot
sammich maker

Name: snot

Motorcycle(s): 2013 white 300, 09 KLX 250 SF, 09 thunder blue 250(traded)

MOTM - Apr '15
Have you checked salvage yards? Or the for sale section of the forum? Good luck.
Any chance insurance will pay for the damage?

Old March 18th, 2017, 10:19 AM   #28
Bob2010
ninjette.org sage

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 2009 Ninja 250

Quote:
Thank the millennials, with 734 genders, who complain about everything.

Old March 18th, 2017, 10:28 AM   #29
Bob2010
ninjette.org sage

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 2009 Ninja 250

Nothing feels worse then finding out someone forcibly seized and then rode your ninja without your consent. What you're left with is a shell of what used to be. Nothing hurts more then knowing someone else destroyed something you appreciated and took very good care of.

At least you have it back and can learn from the experience not to let your guard down again.

Last futzed with by Bob2010; March 18th, 2017 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Didn't want the quote

Old March 18th, 2017, 01:34 PM   #30
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

/closed
/banned

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Closed Thread