ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old November 4th, 2010, 10:48 AM   #1
cnichols79us
Fastly Slow!!!

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki Ninja EX250, 1980 Honda XL125

Money Trouble-2007 EX250-Only 1663 Miles-$1700 - Kent, WA

Hey all. Sorry I have been away from here so long. I hit a ROUGH spot in life and I am trying to dig out, hence having to sell my bike. This is a copy of my Craigslist ad, but I figured I should offer it up here. If I hear from someone here on the boards, Y'all have Dibs over the Craigslisters.... Thanks guys. Oh, guess I should say I am in Covington, WA just south east of Seattle.

Hello all. I am selling, Reluctantly, my 2007 Ninja 250. This thing is is PRISTINE condition and I have maintained it Meticulously. The ONLY thing on this bike at all is a scratch on the the upper fairing (see pics) where it tipped the 1st week I had it because I had not made sure I put the kickstand down all the way. Yes, I cryed a little. This is the only blemish with this bike......

I have done ALOT of stuff to it as far as extras go. Just to name a few : JT 15 tooth front sprocket (from a 14 tooth for better gas mileage), Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windshield, Asian Cycles Flush Mount front turn signals, Custom rear fender eliminator, weighted bar ends, new lighter front and passenger pegs, Chrome Ninja oil filler cap, Chrome Ninja Brake Resevoir Cap, Custom Seat Creations Seat cover, ETC< ETC<........ It would take 2 pages to cover everything on this bike I have added, or Changed. I do still have almost all of the stock parts that came off of the bike , also!

Like I said before, I have been over the top Meticulous with maintence on this bike. I have an online maintence record I can print out for interested parties, PLUS, things I know I did and forgot to log. I made sure it went through the proper Break In when it was Brand new, and in 1663 Miles, it has had 6 oil changes. Just had its last OIL Change at 1500 miles to Full Synthetic because I REALLY like the synthetics, once the bike is properly broken in! OH, VERY IMPORTANT, the 600 MILE VALAVE CHECK WAS DONE BY MY MOST TRUSTED MOTORCYCLE MECHANIC IN SALEM, OREGON AT BILL'S MOTORCYCLES PLUS. Valves are set until 6000 miles. Anyway, this bike has been properly maintained.

Also, I have a cover for it, a BRAND NEW SET of unmounted Kenda K671 tires I never got mounted, and my Helmet I'll throw in!!

I guess the last thing I will say is that I still owe the credit union three hundred dollars on this bike. If you want to buy this bike, it will be about a week long process with paper work through my credit union and such. I have called them and told them whats goiong on already. The ONLY reason I am selling this bike is because I am not working and need to pay a couple bills, the bike being one of them. $1700 is my FIRM price.....

I SWEAR I am not trying to scam anyone or make this sound strange. I just still owe a couple hundred on this, so to get the TITLE we have to do some paperwork for my credit union, and its yours!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS if you have them! My name is Jeff, and thanks for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (205.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (104.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (96.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (209.4 KB, 4 views)
cnichols79us is offline   Reply With Quote