ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old August 1st, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[kropotkin thinks...] - Repsol Press Release Interview: Marc Marquez On Winning, On O

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click here to view it on Kropotkin's site, MotoGP Matters.

-----------------

After Dani Pedrosa's interview yesterday, today, the Repsol Media Service issued a press release containing a mid-season interview with Marc Marquez. In another interesting interview, Marquez talks about his process of adaptation to riding a MotoGP bike, about surprising himself with his performance, and about beating his brother Alex. The full press release is shown below:

"A win in MotoGP is something special"

Marc Marquez reaches the summer break of his first season in the premier class as championship leader, after breaking all kinds of records.

Repsol Media Service - Thursday 01/08/2013

With three wins and a further five podiums in his rookie year in the premier class, the Repsol Honda team rider is enjoying a well-deserved rest at the halfway point of the season. Despite being new to the category and still in a learning stage with his Honda RC213V, Marquez has shown in the first nine races of the year that the sky is the limit for him.

Which race have you liked best this season?

"There are several, but Austin was special —the first victory for me. I also liked Laguna Seca. It was a new track for me, which I had not ever ridden at, it’s a special circuit. I also loved the Jerez race because I pushed 100%. There are several races in which I could have done better, some worse, but overall I'm happy, except for Mugello, which was a weekend with crashes and a fall in the race with just two laps remaining and I lost some valuable points."

read more