ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old June 21st, 2018, 08:41 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Harley-Davidson Announces Its Freedom Promise Program

Is the Harley-Davidson Freedom Promise the answer to the Motor Co.’s diminishing*customer base?

Begin Press Release:

THIS SUMMER YOUR RIDING EXPERIENCE AND INVESTMENT IN HARLEY-DAVIDSON® IS BEING PROTECTED

The Harley-Davidson® Freedom Promise: Buy a New or Used Street® or Sportster® and When You Trade-it in Within a Year of Riding, the Company Will Honor Your Purchase Price

MILWAUKEE (June 20, 2018) – This summer it’s never been easier to own an original Harley-Davidson® Freedom Machine. Take advantage of the Freedom Promise at a participating dealership near you (not available in all states, please contact your dealer):

Buy it: Buy a new or used Street® or Sportster® in stock model year 2012 or newer motorcycle and claim it before August 31, 2018.

Ride it: Enjoy the open road on your new motorcycle for up to one year.

Trade it: Trade in within one year and get your original purchase price back in trade value toward a new 2017, 2018 or 2019 bike of greater value and not the same model.

The Freedom Promise is part of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s mission to grow the lifestyle of motorcycle riding and create two million new riders by 2027. With 10 Street and Sportster models all under a starting price of $12K, and our Freedom Promise offer, it’s easier than ever to get into the world of Harley-Davidson.

So far this summer, thousands of people have taken advantage of the offer and are out riding their Harley-Davidson motorcycles. See what a few of them have to say about it.

“It’s my third bike but my first #Harley and I’m LOVING it. I love how the #FreedomPromise gives me the option to change bikes within a year if I want to upgrade.” – Tiffany Y.

To get a look at all the Harley-Davidson Street and Sportster models that qualify for the Freedom Promise and full terms & conditions, visit Harley-Davidson/freedompromise.

Harley-Davidson Announces Its Freedom Promise Program appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...