ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old September 8th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #1
jmisto
ninjette.org member

Name: Jessica

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Talking New Ladies Hi-Viz Joe Rocket Jacket

I was shocked and super stoked to see a new jacket on Joe Rocket's website! Its a Hi-Viz version of their Atomic jacket! Finally a hi-viz LADIES joe rocket!

I have this jacket in all black and I love love love it!!! I would recommend to anyone but I think the sizing is a bit small. I'm 5'4, 115lbs and not very blessed up top. I am part of the IBTC (Anyone remember what that is?! haha) I have a medium and it's a little big in the arms/shoulders but very snug through the chest and hips. Anyone with a decent sized chest would definitely need a size or two up. I normally wear a small in other brands.

I wish it had been available when I bought mine. I even told my husband when we bought mine that I wished there was a high-viz color rather than the usual pink or purple option.

It's very warm with the zip in liner for the winter and there's nice venting. It's not too bad in the summer too as long as it's not above 90 or so.

It should be available late October. I'm going to suck up to my husband for the next month or two and hopefully I'll get it for my birthday in November. I'll probably sell my black one.

Oh, and for the guys, my husband has the men's version of this jacket and it's even better. LOTS of venting!

jmisto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 15th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 30th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Kstorm21
ninjette.org sage

Name: Katherine

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE

I can't find this jacket anywhere. It's out of stock everywhere.