ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old November 29th, 2014, 12:15 AM   #81
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

[Redacted]

Last futzed with by corksil; December 12th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.
corksil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 12:24 AM   #82
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
[Redacted]

Last futzed with by MrAtom; December 12th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 03:44 AM   #83
Skullz
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ray

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

Before paying anything i would go to the court house and talk to the city attorney and see if they are willing to reduce the charge to something lower with a good reasonable explanation of what happened, most times you can have the charge reduced to something less severe and lower point and cost value.
If your able to come to an agreement to something lower you'll just go into court and plead guilty to the lesser charge.
Skullz is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old November 29th, 2014, 07:08 AM   #84
Tigerpaw
ninjette.org guru

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 '09 Boulevard C50. '08 250r(TOTALED BY DEER)

Please start a new thread when you pay or go to court.

Old November 29th, 2014, 07:40 AM   #85
snot
sammich maker

Name: snot

Motorcycle(s): 2013 white 300, 09 KLX 250 SF, 09 thunder blue 250(traded)

MOTM - Apr '15
When I went to traffic school a few months ago, I was told for every ticket the courts are to offer a "program". But, this is Ohio. You can always call and ask or ask the judge. Good luck.
snot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 07:43 AM   #86
MurfNTurf
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Emily

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

Your only saving grace might be going to court hoping that the cop won't show up. If they don't show up, your case is typically dismissed.
MurfNTurf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 07:57 AM   #87
cbinker
Track Clown

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R, 21 MV F3 800, Kawasaki 400 build

MOTM - Sep '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
As for someone else feeling a little teary about running me over -- eh, well... that's kinda not my problem.
You clearly are an inconsiderate prick aren't you? Maybe its time for you to grow up, yah know cause life is not a fairy tail.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com
cbinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 08:56 AM   #88
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Unlikely, story sounds the same as previous thread. I feel a merge comin' on.

Good luck brudda!
@Alex
why
https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=205182
Go to court and be contrite and honest about what you did, and hope for a reduction
good luck

Keep calm and ride on -Motofool
Never quit on a rainy day -ally99
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 09:18 AM   #89
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

I like how he posts on the forum on asking for help, and half the people commenting are calling him an idiot, etc.

Yeah... and people call me the hostile one...

Old November 29th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #90
ninjamunky85
Que Buenos Son!!!

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia Shiver 750, Husaberg FE 450, Ninja 300 (sold), xr100

MOTM - Nov '14
I think that they are trying to help, but he seems to be on a very self destructive path. I do feel bad for him as it sounds like a speeding ticket is the least of his problems, but his view of life and the world isn't helping his situation any.

Like Cbinker said, life isn't a fairy tale.
ninjamunky85 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old November 29th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #91
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
@ninjamunky85: If you read through all of @cbinker's posts in this thread, you'll see that he can't even produce a valid English sentence let alone a well reasoned argument to back his perspective.

He's just throwing sh*t in Corksil's direction and hoping something will stick. It's extremely unconstructive and not at all in the spirit of this forum.

Whether or not cbinker, or any of us think Corksil has been unwise in his actions, does not change the fact that Corksil is in a hard situation. The common thing bikers do for each other when they see someone in a bad situation, is they pull over and offer them a hand.

If you think Corksil has made a mistake, please make your case with a bit more empathy and a bit more rationality. If you don't want to help, then go and contribute to one of the dozens of other active threads in this forum.
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old November 29th, 2014, 09:47 AM   #92
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamunky85 View Post
I think that they are trying to help, but he seems to be on a very self destructive path. I do feel bad for him as it sounds like a speeding ticket is the least of his problems, but his view of life and the world isn't helping his situation any.

Like Cbinker said, life isn't a fairy tale.
Oh, I agree.. his view on life is sinister and not healthy... in my opinion. But people were giving him crap before that and now that he said it people are just getting WAAAAY too off topic and homing in on that rather than staying on topic.

Old November 29th, 2014, 09:59 AM   #93
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
............Off the top of my head -- If I have to pay this ticket, I might not be able to afford my $238 insurance payment required to run my hauling business. The $334 I just paid for road tax on my trailer (required to use it on the same public roads I was accused of speeding on) kind of hurt. The payments to the bank on my equipment may very well go off to a collection agency, which starts with a $150 dollar late-payment fee which will put me deeper in the hole... I've been eating ramen for the past nine months and my toes are turning strange colors from what may be malnutrition.. Need I go on? I just don't have this money right now...............
That is not a bad argument to induce the judge to consider reducing your monetary punishment.

They want/need your money.
If you can prove that you are unable to produce that money, then you become a problem that they do not want: maybe to send you to jail, to impound the bike, etc.
Easier to collect some money from you than going those more difficult for them roads.

The judge is callous about the typical arguments, like the radar pistol was defective, the cop was irrational, my speed was less, etc.

I wouldn't use the no-motorcycle-tracks-in-Maui argument, because that will induce the judge to think that you believe that speeding on an empty road is OK and that you will do it again.
His job is enforcing the laws and those laws don't have exceptions for light traffic conditions or time of the day/night.

Be brief, be assertive, expose your actual financial situation without drama, just with facts.
If you can stand in front of that police officer and judge with a clear mind, empty of negative beliefs and emotions, you may have a chance to reduce the damage.

Remember, they are the fishermen, you are the fish.
Once again, best luck, my friend!

I fully agree with Skullz's post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
Before paying anything i would go to the court house and talk to the city attorney and see if they are willing to reduce the charge to something lower with a good reasonable explanation of what happened, most times you can have the charge reduced to something less severe and lower point and cost value.
If your able to come to an agreement to something lower you'll just go into court and plead guilty to the lesser charge.
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 10:06 AM   #94
cadd
cadd cadd cadd

Name: Cadd

Motorcycle(s): 300

MOTM - May '15
Quote:
I'm happy for you -- it seems you have a track to work the tension out of your system upon. Some nice fresh tarmac. People are probably paid by the hour to sweep it off for you, keep the dust down -- I'll bet that there aren't many oil patches on your track.
Honestly, even if you DID have a track by you, you probably can't afford it. So, that's not a relevant point you're making.

You complain about people making "rules" that are not best for our interest. Well, guess what? If you don't like it, no one is putting a knife by your neck. You can always choose where to live. You can do a little research about different governments in different countries and find a geographic location somewhere in the world that have the rules and regulations that best suits your personal lifestyle.

Love to drive/ride fast? Move to an area with an unlimited speed limit (I believe there are States with that law).

Love to visit the doctors? Move to a place where healthcare won't bankrupt you.

Everything is give and take in life. You chose to live in Maui. You chose to have your hauling business. It was your choice to pay for the trailer fee to use the roads to operate a business.

All these are choices you've made all on your own.

And unfortunately, on that day, you chose to ride 74 in a 45mph zone...and got caught. When you applied for your driver's/motorcycle's license, you know damn well that operating a vehicle is a privilege. You have to jump through many hoops to get that license. And you knew damn well that there will be rules and laws on the road that you must follow. Sometimes we break those rules and nothing happens. Other times, we get unlucky and we feel the pain of handing out that hard earned cash we've saved up to pay for a decision that we made.

But again, it was your choice. It's one thing if there was an imminent danger, and you had to go that fast to avoid it. But it's another thing to just unleash the adrenaline for your enjoyment.

Ask yourself this question. That's a 45mph limit road. How would you feel if everyone was moving along at 74mph on that particular road? As you're riding, someone is behind you doing 74mph. And traffic on the other side of the road is coming at 74mph. Would you feel safe on a daily basis if everyone is moving along at 74mph on that particular road?

I have no advice for beating the system. Unless you have an extremely valid excuse for doing 29mph over the limit, you most likely will have to pay up in court. The only valid excuse I can think of is speeding because of a safety reason (i.e. a person behind you starts honking and flashing you while tailgating you....as you look in the mirror, you see them waving your off the road....and you realized that all his brakes failed and he's telling you to move out of the way....and you had to speed up to get out of his way).

I was once young and retarded. I was in MD and there was crazy traffic along a stretch of the highway. People started driving on the shoulder as traffic wasn't moving. So....I followed along on the shoulder. What do you know???? A trooper was ahead and pulled all 10 of us over. We all got tickets. I was 18 at the time and my auto insurance was over $3,000 for liability alone. I knew I was going to get butthurt if I get any more points.

What did I do? I got out of my car and deflated my tire when the trooper was giving out tickets one by one. I was near the end.

I still got the ticket. But the officer noted down that I had a flat tire. When I was at court, I showed the judge a receipt for the tire I bought. And the ticket was dismissed.

So.....point of my retarded ramblings??? Unless you have a valid excuse as to why you broke a certain law, you're not going to get off the hook because the gov't is money hungry. Sorry man.
cadd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 10:23 AM   #95
ninjamunky85
Que Buenos Son!!!

MOTM - Nov '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
If you think Corksil has made a mistake, please make your case with a bit more empathy and a bit more rationality. If you don't want to help, then go and contribute to one of the dozens of other active threads in this forum.
What more advice can I give? It's already been said time and time again that he should try to get some sort of plea deal or do whatever else he can to get some empathy from the judge.

He was speeding, he knows what he did was against the law. Man up and pay the fine. What more do you want?

Old November 29th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #96
cbinker
Track Clown

MOTM - Sep '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
@ninjamunky85: If you read through all of @cbinker's posts in this thread, you'll see that he can't even produce a valid English sentence let alone a well reasoned argument to back his perspective.

He's just throwing sh*t in Corksil's direction and hoping something will stick. It's extremely unconstructive and not at all in the spirit of this forum.

Whether or not cbinker, or any of us think Corksil has been unwise in his actions, does not change the fact that Corksil is in a hard situation. The common thing bikers do for each other when they see someone in a bad situation, is they pull over and offer them a hand.

Oh, I am sorry to hurt the spirit of the forum. But I deal with people like him on a daily basis, so i have no sympathy for him. If he was looking for empathy, he would be honest and straight forward with the original post from 2 weeks ago. Instead he has to use criminal thinking to justify his behavior. In fact he has the type of mentality that hurts us as a whole community.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com

Old November 29th, 2014, 10:29 AM   #97
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadd View Post
I was once young and retarded. I was in MD and there was crazy traffic along a stretch of the highway. People started driving on the shoulder as traffic wasn't moving. So....I followed along on the shoulder. What do you know???? A trooper was ahead and pulled all 10 of us over. We all got tickets. I was 18 at the time and my auto insurance was over $3,000 for liability alone. I knew I was going to get butthurt if I get any more points.

What did I do? I got out of my car and deflated my tire when the trooper was giving out tickets one by one. I was near the end.

I still got the ticket. But the officer noted down that I had a flat tire. When I was at court, I showed the judge a receipt for the tire I bought. And the ticket was dismissed.

(I bow to your cleverness, not to your use of the hard shoulder)
akima is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #98
cbinker
Track Clown

MOTM - Sep '15
Quote:
Yeah, most certainly butthurt. So very butt hurt that I need to take a hot shower and do my nails and get a perm and trim my pubes before I revisit this thread.

^^ joke? Sense of humor? Anyone?

I'm happy for you -- it seems you have a track to work the tension out of your system upon. Some nice fresh tarmac. People are probably paid by the hour to sweep it off for you, keep the dust down -- I'll bet that there aren't many oil patches on your track.

Me personally, I speak for the un-heard. "WE" don't have a track. "WE" spend countless hours tuning our motorcycles, building them, re-building them, preparing them to ride, warming them up, taking them out, beating on them, and then finally coming home to take more measurements, make more calculations, and continue making progress with the work that "WE" do.

This is not a 9-5 for us, this is our lives. This is our passion.

Most certainly butthurt indeed.
LOL, I should put as much time and effort into my responses as you do. But really you speak for no one, and my closest track is 8 hours away. Who works 9-5 anymore these days? I am usually stuck working 1400-2200 or 0600-1800. But guys like you end up ruining public opinion. Tone down the riding or find out where you can ride fast and not get into trouble.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com

Old November 29th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #99
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
do NOT have a racetrack, do not have any private closed course upon which to safely exhibit such speeds
Here, Imma help you find balance.

I found this. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ma...95140939985482 That should be somewhat doable for you. Also, another option (cheaper) is cart tracks. 250's can be taken to cart tracks if the owner allows. If not, put your effort into helping facilitate that access. As much as a vacation spot as it is, there should be one or two that you can contact and plant seeds.

Speed is relative sir, 50mph in a corner should feel just as exhilarating as 90+ in a straight. Either way, it looks as if the facility above can satisfy both needs.

Bottom line, it's a pay to play system. Pay to ride the courses or pay to break the rules on the street. And... get a dirt bike! I wanna see some video of those dirt courses they have set up at that location.

I challenge you to find positive in your aggression, set the lap record for a 250 on this little track and recruit others to come along for the good times. From what I see, you're missing out on a option to lead, rather than blaze a trail into the unwanted.

Be a positive force!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old November 29th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #100
cbinker
Track Clown

MOTM - Sep '15
good find Chris.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com

Old November 29th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #101
Ralgha
ninjette.org sage

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R, Tiger 800 XRT

Quote:
Do you ever feel like the people who tell you what to do with your life might not have your best interest in mind? Do you ever feel like the people who tell you what to do with your life might just be putting themselves and their needs ahead of yourself when they tell you what to do? Do you ever feel like people are using you? Do you ever feel exploited? Do you ever feel like someone is taking advantage of you? Do you ever feel like someone is trying to make money by yelling at you? Do you ever feel like someone is trying to profit off of your bad behavior? Do you ever feel like someone doesn't really care about you and they are only using your for their own benefit?
All the time, all the time, sometimes, most of the time, sometimes, occasionally, no, all the time.

Quote:
If yes, please stay on the line with the municipal court system.

I'm not sure if you're yet at that point in life, or if you will ever reach that point in life -- the point in which you feel very used and abused, and all you feel like doing is riding your motorcycle quickly as part of your day to day affairs and business as you do what you need to get done for your own purposes. Not for the purpose of pleasing anyone but yourself.

Maybe some day you will find yourself facing a speeding ticket. And maybe someday your sweet mum will tell you "pay the ticket" -- and maybe on that day you realize that the older people don't realize that the world has changed and it's not the same place as it used to be.

Can we all have a group hug and ride our tiny motorcycles safely?
You can do whatever you want on your own private property (as long as it doesn't negatively impact someone else or their property). You were someone else's property (public), the obligation that comes with that is to follow the property's rules, one of which is the speed limit in this case. It doesn't matter that they are, in some respects, designed to provide revenue. You had a simple choice, follow the speed limit and get where you're going, or speed and take the (small) chance of getting caught. You took the chance, you got caught, you pay up.

Everybody has issues, none of those issues absolve them of responsibility for their actions. I screwed something up four years ago. The Feds slapped me for it, and four years later I'm still feeling the sting. Nobody was endangered by what I did, but I broke the rule, so I paid the price. My case was even more "unfair" than yours because what I did was an honest mistake, at least you got to make a conscious decision to break the rule. It was nobodies fault but mine, the truth sucks doesn't it.
Ralgha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #102
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

/merged

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 29th, 2014, 11:41 PM   #103
corksil

[Redacted]

Last futzed with by corksil; December 12th, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Old November 30th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #104
flitecontrol
ninjette.org guru

Name: Lee

Motorcycle(s): Rebel 250s, Ninja 250s VN750s (currently nine total)

I don't think you understand hell very well. Unless you are someone I don't think you are, you will have no authority there, and you and your fellow residents will be in so much agony, retribution will be the last thing on your mind.

Do you live under a bridge?
flitecontrol is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #105
crimsondragon
ninjette.org member

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250

Speaking from personal experiences here but I have racked up all kinds of different charges against me (my latest ones are double unregistered vehicles but that's a different story). Prosecutors want to deal with as little people as possible. The officers are getting paid OT to show up to court. The judges, receptionists, etc etc all are getting paid. At some point it'll cost more to try everyone than the revenue the fines bring in so they'll cut deals with as many as they can to get you in and out. I don't know about HI but I've had deals cut before to take points away from a sentence. Just pay an exorbitant fee of $500, plead guilty, along with the fine itself. It all depends on what you deem as worthy to you. I personally had to put on an act and story for the judge to get 2 tickets thrown out but it's very possible especially if you play the part and are a first time offender.

Like others said, don't plead guilty. Have receipts for whatever you needed that day to fix your truck along with papers for the contract work you're doing. Wear a suit but nothing fancy. But make it look worn and old. You want to look like you're barely making ends meet like you said but still had enough respect to show up in one. Since you been living without nourishment for a while, you should be fine if you look a little homeless. I certainly hope you aren't overweight cause that doesn't speak volumes about living below your means. With the look down, the paperwork in hand, and maybe a tear in your eye, the judge should cut you some major slack. Good luck! If all else fails, just man up and pay the fine.
crimsondragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #106
allanoue

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitecontrol View Post
I don't think you understand hell very well. Unless you are someone I don't think you are, you will have no authority there, and you and your fellow residents will be in so much agony, retribution will be the last thing on your mind.

Do you live under a bridge?
I always enjoy reading what it will be like after you die from people who know. When did you die?

Old November 30th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #107
flitecontrol
ninjette.org guru

Name: Lee

Motorcycle(s): Rebel 250s, Ninja 250s VN750s (currently nine total)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
I always enjoy reading what it will be like after you die from people who know. When did you die?
Your statement is based on the assumption that such knowledge must be gained first hand, which is incorrect.
flitecontrol is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #108
allanoue

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitecontrol View Post
Your statement is based on the assumption that such knowledge must be gained first hand, which is incorrect.
so you read it in a book or someone told you?

Old November 30th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #109
ninjamunky85
Que Buenos Son!!!

MOTM - Nov '14
way too off topic here, not a discussion I'm even gonna get involved in

Old November 30th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #110
LNasty
Daily Jap rider

Name: Lance

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL.gif
LNasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #111
cbinker
Track Clown

MOTM - Sep '15
keep religion out of it.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com

Old November 30th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #112
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbinker View Post
keep religion out of it.
+1
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #113
corksil

[Redacted]

Last futzed with by corksil; December 12th, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Old November 30th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #114
Proteus
Daily Ninjette Rider

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R, 2015 Vespa GTS 300 IE Super, 1989 Honda Elite 80 (SOLD)

Quote:
I have until the 8th to answer the ticket in the form of a payment, or letter requesting court-date/extension.

My plan thus far is to write a letter to the ticketing officer requesting a brief face-to-face meeting with her to ask a few questions and feel out her end of the situation. I'll be bringing receipts of the recent major expenses my business has incurred, specifically those to the county regarding road tax, insurance -- and anything else pertinent to my funding the very system she is employed by. Will have a couple questions ready regarding the LiDAR gun used to capture my speed that day -- and a printout of the exact law I am accused of breaking. If all goes according to plan, I'll walk out of that meeting with her dropping the charge with no fine.
This sounds really crazy. Like waaaaay out there.

Just pay your ticket and don't speed in the future or be prepared to pay more.

Check out my music at http://www.proteusmusic.com
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 10:56 PM   #115
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
My plan thus far is to write a letter to the ticketing officer requesting a brief face-to-face meeting with her to ask a few questions and feel out her end of the situation. I'll be bringing receipts of the recent major expenses my business has incurred, specifically those to the county regarding road tax, insurance -- and anything else pertinent to my funding the very system she is employed by. Will have a couple questions ready regarding the LiDAR gun used to capture my speed that day -- and a printout of the exact law I am accused of breaking. If all goes according to plan, I'll walk out of that meeting with her dropping the charge with no fine.
Corksil, to describe this scheme as amazeballs levels of crazy would be being kind.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #116
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
We need an officer on this site for threads like this

if I were the ticketing officer I wouldn't give a flying **** what your bills are just that you broke a law that you clearly knew you were breaking whether you agree with it or not.

good luck though

Old November 30th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #117
Proteus
Daily Ninjette Rider

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R, 2015 Vespa GTS 300 IE Super, 1989 Honda Elite 80 (SOLD)

I'd also recommend losing the "I'm a small business owner so the government owes me something" mentality. The majority of your state's and county's operating budgets are likely paid for by property taxes, corporate taxes, sales taxes, and revenue (like tickets).

I don't feel like the internet owes me anything for building web software.

Check out my music at http://www.proteusmusic.com
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #118
Brother Michigan
ninjette.org sage

Name: Aaron

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

[sarcasm]I think you should totally go for the "I pay your salary" line. Works every time.[/sarcasm]

Old November 30th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #119
corksil

[Redacted]

Last futzed with by corksil; December 12th, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Old November 30th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #120
corksil

[Redacted]

Last futzed with by corksil; December 12th, 2014 at 11:52 AM.