ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old April 16th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Yamaha Champions Riding School To Sell Hang Dry Leather Driers

Riders who sweat in their leathers – and who doesn’t at a track day or race – know how nasty damp leathers can get if not dried properly. Of course, there’s always the tried-and-true technique of hanging them up in your garage, but that can take days. What if you only have an hour?

The folks at the*Yamaha Champions Riding School*(YRCS) know a thing or two about sweaty leathers. After all, they have about 40*Kushitani*andHeroic*suits at*New Jersey Motorsports Park*that need to be maintained. So, they’ve joined with*Adrenaline City Racing, LLC, the manufacturer of the*Hang Dry*system to sell them at all YRCS events.

The Hang Dry blows cool drying air into the suit where it absorbs the moisture and caries it out of the arm and leg openings. Rather than taking days to dry, your leathers could be dry and comfortable in just about 30 minutes. The system works so well that*Michael Laverty, MotoGP racer for*Paul Bird Motorsport, gave a glowing review about his Hang Dry.

“The suit dryer has been a revelation for me, trying to air a set of leathers between sessions can be challenging however the Hang-Dry takes away all the hassle.” – Michael Laverty

“I’ve been using Hang Dry for years and don’t know how I lived without it when I was riding and racing full time. When I joined YCRS the first thing I thought about was getting Hang Dry units for all of these leathers,” says YCRS Operations Manager Keith Culver, “The riders on my youth race team, Evolution Racing, all use Hang Dry so it was easy to show Hang Dry owner Tomer Levy how our facility could be a showroom and warehouse for his product,”

“I am very excited to see my brand grow and the Hang-Dry get the recognition it deserves. First, we got the best testimonial from a MotoGP rider who will be using the Hang-Dry in the pinnacle of motorcycle racing. Now, the most respected and prestigious riding school in the country wants to take care of their leathers with my product. I am just over the moon,” says Levy.

Look for Hang Drys on display at all YRCS events across the country. Additionally, YRCS students can rent a Hang Dry for $20 per school to drytheir personal leathers. Learn more at*Yamaha Champions Riding School*and*Adrenaline City Racing.

[Source: YRCS]

Yamaha Champions Riding School To Sell Hang Dry Leather Driers appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...