ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old February 8th, 2024, 10:01 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoAmerica: A.I.R. Onze Moto Racing Fielding Rivera Brothers

Salvadorean professional motorcycle racing team, A.I.R. Onze Moto Racing Team is set to race its third consecutive season in MotoAmerica in 2024, fielding a rider in both the Supersport and […]

The post MotoAmerica: A.I.R. Onze Moto Racing Fielding Rivera Brothers Again In 2024 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Salvadorean professional motorcycle racing team, A.I.R. Onze Moto Racing Team is set to race its third consecutive season in MotoAmerica in 2024, fielding a rider in both the Supersport and Junior Cup classes.

Ivan Rivera #83 will make the move to Supersport on a well built 2023 Suzuki GSX-R750. Ivan stated, “I’m very excited to have the opportunity to race in Supersport. This is a class that I’ve been waiting to make the jump to, and now it’s finally here. I’ve trained a lot physically to be prepared for these heavier bikes and longer races; I know my fitness won’t let me down. I’m confident and ready for the learning curve in this ultra-competitive class that runs deep with talent. That confidence come from the fact that I’m also backed by the engineering duo of Jimmy Cambora and Steve Upchurch, who I KNOW are the best in the business at what they do.”

JT Rivera will continue to race Junior Cup on a Kawasaki Ninja 400. The younger Rivera brother stated, “I’m super excited to get back on track again with my team. I plan to push hard and bring my team to the top step this year, and I plan on doing so consistently. I know that 2024 will bring us the results we want and need. I have a great team, great data, and a great bike in my corner. I can’t wait to get back and go fast.”

JT Rivera (83). Photo courtesy A.I.R. Onze Moto Racing.Both JT’s and Ivan’s race machines are built by some of the best in the business, with Steve Upchurch (Race Engines Services) and Jimmy Cambora (RaceWorx USA).

A.I.R. Onze vows to facilitate the dreams of young riders to race at the professional level; just as they did in 2023 by fielding Bermuda rider, Jediah Cumrback and Houston’s David Roth Jr.

Collaborating with the team are James McConnell with Wizard Racing, RaceworX USA, RES, KYT Americas, Dainese, Vesrah, BLUD Lubricants, Vortex, CRC Fairings, and Niko Niko’s Greek & American cafe.

For more information about the team you may contact them at onzemrt.com, Facebook, or Instagram.

The post MotoAmerica: A.I.R. Onze Moto Racing Fielding Rivera Brothers Again In 2024 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.