ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old January 14th, 2016, 03:50 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - Farmer to make British Superstock 1000 return

FORMER National Superstock 1000 Champion Keith Farmer is to make his return to the series with double Superbike Cup Champions Quay Garage Racing.

The Devon based team will line up as before with the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, the same manufacturer with whom they celebrated the Superbike Privateers Cup title victories in 2005 and 2009.

'I already feel very much at home with the team,' said Farmer. 'I can't wait to get on the Fireblade to start testing. I will be giving it my best shot this year but I am also hugely encouraged by the fact that the team see this as a long-term partnership.'

Team owner Ian Woollacott explained: 'I am delighted to be returning to the paddock having had a year away, and I am particularly pleased to renew our association with Honda.

'I feel that with Keith we have a realistic chance of winning the title this year, but we both see this as a long term project to be able to showcase Keith's talent over the next few years.'

Farmer and the Quay Garage Racing team will begin their first pre-season test alongside the Honda Racing MCE British Superbike team ahead of the opening round of the season in April at Silverstone.

Related Content

Farmer: ‘discovered Haga was replacing me via Twitter’
Keith Farmer's FP2 Oulton Park crash
Superstock’s Joe Burns moves to BSB for 2015
17-year old wins Superstock 1000 race on ZX-10R
Picture Gallery of Brno MotoGP Girls

Click here for full story...