ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Forum Info > Forum Information

Old February 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #1
Nemy
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 2009 SE Ninja 250R

Store reviews

How about a forum to provide reviews and feedback for local stores/online retailers? I think it'll be great for our ninjettes considering not every store has tires and accessories designed for our bike.
Nemy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 24th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Hi Tim -

Thx for the suggestion! The way I decide to add additional forums here is if there are already a number of threads in one area that would benefit if they were in a separate area of their own. Adding new forums with nothing in them isn't generally a good idea until the idea has already proven itself within another forum. If you'd like to see this type of content, I'd suggest you post up exactly what you're talking about, probably in the General Motorcycling section at this point, and if it turns out we get a bunch more threads on the topic, then getting their own subforum becomes a much easier decision.

If I didn't do that, and added subforums for things that I thought would be neat yet started and stayed empty for awhile, it makes the board look much more desolate than it really is. Check out some of the other smaller boards that have 50+ forums as you scroll down the screen, yet 30 of them have 10 or less threads in them. It doesn't promote discussion in those little-traveled areas, and basically makes the forum weaker rather than stronger.

- Alex

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 24th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #3
Nemy
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 2009 SE Ninja 250R

Sounds good... guess its time to post up some reviews
Nemy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 28th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #4
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim