ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old August 18th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #1
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

The Late Night Thread

Working graveyard shift? Insomnia? Hungover and needed your Ninjette.org fix? On the opposite side of the world? Whatever it is, you have somehow gravitated towards this thread.

Worked my normal shift this morning 6A-2:30P and am here working the night shift since the tech needed to switch to take care of some stuff. I use to work nights before they laid me off so I know what goes on. The guys over in chemistry have been having issues with the analyzer so I think I found the issue. I called service so they should be out today or tomorrow to get things going.

It's so nice now that we have actual internet access on our workstations now!!!!!!! Beats trying to get on the web with my phone!

Old August 19th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #2
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 :)

so you can ninjette it up at work. thats pimpin just got through playing some league of legends and was looking for a thread myself. ninjette is usually the last thing i do before bed :P
EvilPooMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 20th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #3
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

I'm not much of a gamer anymore. I was really into SNES games back in the days and the last PC game I was addicted too was Starcraft: Brood war and Warcraft III: Frozen throne. I wanted to play the new Starcraft 2 but never had the time nor money to upgrade to a new laptop that can support it.

I'm up right now. Just finished watching the first episode of Breaking Bad and drinking a nice cold beer and thinking about all the many other craft beers out there I have never reached my taste buds.

Really can't sleep right now since I got too much **** on my mind and hoping the alcohol can calm me down.

Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #4
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Still up since 5 AM yesterday. Screwed myself cooking my brisket late on the grill. Got maybe 30 min left before it's finished and I can sleep for a couple of hours before heading off to work again. At least I'll have some tasty brisket for lunch