Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old September 21st, 2015, 09:19 PM   #1
OX-34
IBA#486

Name: Peter

Motorcycle(s): '12 Ninja 300, FJR1300, Super Tenere, Blackbird, TMax scoot

OX-34 Iron Butt Ninja 300

It's only a little bit premature....

I'm planning on taking my 'new' Ninja 300 on some Iron Butt rides and thought I'd start a thread to report it's progress.

I bought a stock '12 model with under 4000km on the clock a couple of weeks ago. So far I've added:

- 15 tooth front sprocket
- Michelin Pilot Street tyres in OEM sizes.
- Spot lights - 2x 25W LEDs
- Triumph Speed Triple mirrors on the bars
- National Cycles higher screen
- Risers - Roaring Toys 1 inch+
- National Cycles rear rack
- GPS- just a Garmin eTrex as a data logger
- SPOT satellite tracker to draw map pics as I go
- Omni cruise friction throttle lock
- Tank bag
- Airhawk seat
- 10litre jerry can in a bag on the back.

Maybe a quick test of a few hours at highway speeds to run it out of gas to figure out the usable fuel range (I've yet to put any gas in the bike ).

Hopefully a proper run this week and I'll post up a SPOTWALLA link.
OX-34 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Old September 21st, 2015, 09:38 PM   #2
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Looking good I really like how you've mounted your auxiliary lights. Good Luck!!!

Old September 21st, 2015, 11:24 PM   #3
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Subbed!!!

Sweet lights. Did you end up doing anything to ensure they had enough power or was the stator able to keep everything running? I forget...

When you do get the spotwalla link, there's a "secret" code Alex made for me. Grab the long ID at the end of the URL and paste it between [spotwalla] [/spotwalla] to embed the map.

Neat thing is you can choose to post it after the ride to share the map, or before the ride to give live updates as you go along.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2015, 11:50 PM   #4
OX-34
IBA#486

Teri I will put a voltmeter on it, but I should be ok anyway.

I've wired the 2x25 watt spots to a stand alone switch, rather than triggered by the high beam. I found that the high beam contributed no apparent light with the spots running. I'll save 35w by not using the bike high beam headlight at all. That way its just 15 extra sparks for the stator to cope with.

Thanks for the SPOTWALLA imbedding tip. I'm used to just cutting and pasting the link into the body of a forum post. I'll post the link before the ride. I get a kick out of watching the spots of other riders as they bang out a big ride and I'm sure others do to.

With our restrictive speed limits my first trial will likely be on what USA riders will recognise as an interstate. We only have a couple of thousand kilometres of divided 2 lane roads in Oz. I can reach and maintain the required speed on those.

After that BBG I can go looking for more interesting routes for shorter SaddleSore length rides.

Old September 22nd, 2015, 09:28 AM   #5
VaFish

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Doesn't the NT have roads without speed limits?

You should be able to do an Adelaide to Darwin run.

I had a Blackbird when I lived in the NT, fun bike.

Last futzed with by VaFish; September 22nd, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 22nd, 2015, 07:42 PM   #6
OX-34
IBA#486

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFish View Post
Doesn't the NT have roads without speed limits?

You should be able to do an Adelaide to Darwin run.

I had a Blackbird when I lived in the NT, fun bike.
Tom the NT (Northern Territory - kinda like a state for those that aren't familiar with it) dropped the open speed limits a few years back and replaced them with 130km/h. Then the road fatality rate WENT UP!! Of course the spin the government put on that particularly bad outcome was that they should have reduced the limit even more.

Anyway.... fast forward a few years and now they are slowly rolling out open limit sections again with approximately 300km from Alice Springs north. Planning is for more sections to be added

I've run an IBA 'Centreline 24'. 2727km in 24 hours. Single lane all the way

I also have a Blackbird and once rode another one down the middle on target for 24 hours but ran out of spark and flattened the battery. I couldn't start it again when I stopped to put on more layers at around 2degC. Jump started by a road train like this one:

Old September 23rd, 2015, 04:16 AM   #7
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
Shame about the speed limits. That was one thing I loved about having a Blackbird in the NT.

Funny thing, when I was there (left in 2001) and there was no speed limit, lots of people drove around 100 kmph on the open road. I'm guessing once they put in a 130 kmph speed limit everyone started thinking they had to drive 130. So they ended up raising the average speeds.

Oh well trust the government to take the fun out of everything.

Old September 29th, 2015, 03:06 PM   #8
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Just curious, what lights did you pick up? I like your idea and think I'll go that way.

Old September 29th, 2015, 06:19 PM   #9
reggae5
ninjette.org member

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

Love what you've done to your bike. While I'm not modding mine to go for a iron butt rally I am going in the direction of making it more comfortable for long distances. I also mounted my mirrors on the handle bars but I like yours better. Mine seem to want to fold up over 75mph.
I found these
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/s...suzuki-triumph
They look close but not exact. Where did you get yours?
reggae5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 30th, 2015, 07:28 AM   #10
OX-34
IBA#486

Teri and Reggae I've just used cheap ebay (Aussie ebay, but Chinese seller) 25W LEDs. To save power I didn't use high beam, and just used an independent switch.

I wanted the round pattern to help with cornering.

The mirrors I'm using are just a couple of Triumph Speed Triple ones I had lying around. They work better than the stock ones, though I have bought widening blocks to suit the OEM mirrors if I ever go back to fairing mounted. I think I will declutter by putting bar end mirrors on instead.

That seat looks nice. I've fitted an Airhawk to mine, but it is not as comfy as a few of my other bikes. I think I'll modify the seat to limit the forward slope. I'm sure 'search' will bring up some advice.

By the way, the lights work. Its 12:23 am Thursday downunder. I finished my BunBurner Gold a couple of hours ago so I was able to run the spots for 12 hours.

I'll write up a quick report in the next day or so.

Old September 30th, 2015, 07:54 AM   #11
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
SWEET!! Congrats on completing the ride! Bravo! Bravo!

Old September 30th, 2015, 11:22 PM   #12
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
You rang ^

Sweet bike!!!

Old October 1st, 2015, 03:11 AM   #13
cadd
cadd cadd cadd

Name: Cadd

Motorcycle(s): 300

MOTM - May '15
Awesome spot lights! Do you have a better picture of the mounts?

Old October 1st, 2015, 06:22 PM   #14
OX-34
IBA#486

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadd View Post
Awesome spot lights! Do you have a better picture of the mounts?
cadd, the mounts are just the ones that came with the eBay lights.

I removed the stock mirrors and plugged the front hole with a 6mm bolt and washer. I removed the spotlight hex head bolt because it assumes there is a free space nut on the other end instead of the captured subframe nut on the 300.

Old October 1st, 2015, 10:28 PM   #15
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Normal everyday Ninjette

Long Distance IBA Ninjette

Well done!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old October 2nd, 2015, 01:40 AM   #16
OX-34
IBA#486

Ninjette in front of classic Aussie "My ass" road sign:

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old October 2nd, 2015, 08:37 AM   #17
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
That's just wrong.....

Old October 20th, 2015, 03:43 AM   #18
OX-34
IBA#486

Here's the full report of my Australian BunBurner Gold big day on a small bike.

My brother has one of these little Ninja 300s and said it was lots of fun. A couple of months ago I took it out for a ride and agreed. Then I logged on to eBay and Gumtree and went looking. I found one locally with under 4000km on the clock and snapped it up for the price of a 300cc bike.

Planning in mind all along I wanted to have a crack at a decent dayride early in its ownership. From the Ninja forum I gleaned a little info and thought a slight increase in gearing would both serve me well and also be no dramas to hold the speed limit on the open road.

I headed to the shed and with TigerBill quickly added a few bits:
- Michelin tyres - the OEMs are bad.
- higher screen
- handlebar risers,
- LED spotlights
- A 15 tooth front sprocket (up from 14T)
- Airhawk
- A 10Litre jerry can bolted to the rear seat and rack.

That should do.

Adding a handheld Garmin eTrex GPS for data logging and a SPOT 2 for tracking and some chain lube and I ran out of things to do to it.

Initially I had grand plans. A plan A I suppose. Plus a Plan B and a back-up Plan C.

The plan was a BunBurner Gold. I’ve ridden a BBG on a few bikes so I knew roughly what was required. For the Tenere was home to the WA border, the Blackbird was a dayride out the back of Bourke to Little Topar and return, one FJR took a simple loop around Broken Hill and the Hay Plain, the USA FJR BBG ended up on top of Pikes Peak, my most recent FJR just took a few coin tosses at choice intersections and simply keeping riding head or tails. Its an FJR so that kind of caper is normal. But all those bikes are over 1100ccs.

I’d only spent about an hour riding it to check the mods and it all seemed ok, but a BBG is a long way. I truly wasn’t sure how the Ninja 300 would handle the ride.

Firstly, I had no idea of the fuel range. I understood it takes 17 litres , but I’d never put fuel into the tank. Secondly I’d never had the bike up to 110km/h. Thirdly I didn’t know how much go it would have for overtaking. And finally, the short amount of time I spent perched on the seat; standing on the pegs; tucked down on the tank; and kicked back using the pillion pegs was not much of an indication about comfort on a 24 hour ride.

I needn’t have worried.

Grabbing a docket at Wallsend on the fast outskirts of Newcastle at the very odd time of 22:15hr I rolled out into the traffic, filtered up to the front at the lights and dropped the clutch letting the full 29kW loose and headed south.

From then on it was just a matter of getting it into 6th gear, keeping the revs between 7 and 8 thousand. All night and all day and into the night again.

First stop for a docket was to be Gundagai South (03:12hr 518km). But that was after a 10 litre jerry can stop at Goulburn with 343km on the GPS. The little light had been flashing for a while and that was far enough. Soon after that I had my first wildlife close call. I’d seen a couple of wombats but lots and lots of roos. Probably the most I’ve seen on the Hume. Most behaved themselves, but lots more were dead on the road.

Overtaking a B-Double and just in front of his rear wheels I saw a bright flash from his headlights like a camera flash. Just an illusion though. A roo must have missed his lights by inches jumping across the truck’s path from the left at high speed. All I saw was the flash as the airborne macropod cleared the left lane and seemed suspended now in my LEDs as I approached at 30m per second. A quick swerve to the left aiming for the truck’s wheels to create a buffer and no contact. Close.

Half an hour later – again just overtaking a B-Double – a big grey came out on the right. It saw the truck I guess, hopped kind of nowhere and looking left and right trapped as it was and I headed this time for the bush on the right. A least a metre away at 110. Kinda close.

I made my decision to go with Plan C. If there were this many roos on the Hume I assumed there’d be more out west. I was holding an OA above 105 and that may be difficult with more use of the brakes.

Plan C then. 25.93L in at Gundagai and back out on the road. It was a great night for riding. Cool, but not too cold. Down to 4C but only a few shivers. I was wearing a KLIM Latitude suit, a zip up vest under that, Sharkskin thermal top and LD pants, Held gloves and a lycra balaclava. No change of clothes planned nor needed for the 24C temperature range that day.

Plan C meant head south. Into Victoria still in the dark but with a lovely sunrise as I met with the commuters down Melbourne way. Epping was my turnaround goal, but I pulled up short (Kalkallo 07:33, 971km, 22.61L). There was a nasty looking storm brewing and I stopped just at the edge. I couldn’t be bothered get wet if I didn’t need to. Back northbound and keeping up with the flow I had to rejig the numbers. Knowing the bike’s range is critical to this sort of ride.

Meandering along one fuzzy tank at a time between meals and smokes is not how a BBG is ridden. With 110km/h speed limits and about 105km/h for 24 hours being the target a little planning goes a long way. Even on the hop.

On this ride plan I needed to avoid Sydney. Or rather avoid Sydney in peak hour. I’d already ridden through about midnight and doing it again after 21:00 would be ok. I had to find some extra distance on the Hume so planned a turnaround section in what was otherwise a simple Newcastle to Melbourne and back day bimble. I had a full jerry can but didn’t want to use it. With the day now a bright and sunny morning I pulled in to Holbrook on just the front tank (10:52, 1311km, 15.0L). A splash and dash IBA stop and back on to the undulating Hume. Its nice and green at the moment. Rolling hills and sweepers and views. Lots of Police out and about and the Ninja just buzzing along a tad under 8000 revs. A quick stop for a pic:

Then another turnaround (Goulburn 13:41hr, 1602km 12.98L). The station at the Big Merino is handy enough. It’s a bit off the highway but not too far. Lots of cars at that time though. I filtered through to the first available bowser, downed a drink while pumping , filled the front and was back into the traffic in under 5 minutes. For my last couple of tight rides I’ve reverted to cash. It is a bit quicker and seconds count with this many stops.

Back south again, with a thousand miles done. The overall average stayed under control on this uneventful leg. Great conditions for riding continued through the afternoon. Back in to Holbrook – also well off the highway. From here on in it would be tight. Some riders think “I’ll make up time later”. That’s crazy talk. But by holding the OA (16:27hr, 1893km, 12.90L) and with that quick stop back at Goulburn I’d covered the same stretch of road in 3 minutes less.

I’d been running the numbers. I didn’t think I could hit 2500K – the metric BBG. From what I figured in my head, I couldn’t reach a fuel stop far enough to be 2500km that would maximize the time. From the last 2 fuel legs I knew Goulburn was easy on fuel. Too easy. But to reach home was tight. Too tight. Good old Marulan just 30km or so north would be in order. Just one stop there then no need to think about fuel before home.

Back north it is. All very familiar now. The hills, the dales the speed traps – not that that was an issue on this ride, but still the Ninja has the capacity to overrun past a crest in preparation for the next climb. Getting darker now and with the setting sun at my back I tucked down and changed to night glasses. Approaching Goulburn the traffic increases. With the Federal Highway Junction comes the melee of cars leaving Canberra, seemingly desperate to get away to the north. With them comes an unsettling rhythm along for the ride. There’d been no jostling all day but I’d just entered the last 350km or so of buzz the Ninja sorts of games.

Marulan Northbound (19:30hr, 2215km, 14.97L) last fill. Snicked first gear, rolled out onto the slip road and fogged up bad. The rain started (from where?) just then, I was still steamed up from the afternoon heat and the slip road goes all third world right here. No lights, crappy surface and shoddy signage. Don’t open the visor. Don’t open the visor. Down the ramp and back into the stream of traffic settled in at 110. The rain’s not bad, just annoying. But for some reason it helps with the traffic. I’m running an underreading speedo, but the GPS is sound. Locked in at the speed limit I’m passing everyone and flicking the LEDs on when able - getting ready for roos. I needn’t have bothered. The single 35W headlight seems fine enough and there’s no wildlife out at all.

Onto the M7/M2 – the Sydney bypass ring road northbound. Down to 100, but OA intact. Its about 9 o’clock as I make my way through the masses. The slowest part is now. 8 km or so of suburban busy road with about a dozen sets of lights to get through. The Ninja is tiny. If a space can be filtered through the Ninja can fit. So I did. Beecroft, Pennant Hills, Normanhurst. Filtered to the max, though the OA started to show it.

Punched through the other side and back onto freeway I rejigged the numbers. Its not a Darwin to Alice Springs kind of mental calculation. Its not very far, but I don’t have much time. The finish point I calculated 800km ago heading south from Goulburn would be all I could manage.

I rolled in to the McDonalds near Wyong. Had a chat to a couple about the ride and asked them to be my witnesses, bought them a burger and drink and logged the stop. (22:03hr, 2466km, no fuel this stop).

296cc engine, 7 docket stops, 2 jerry can stops, 2466km/1532miles in 23:48hr.

It’s a BunBurner GOLD.

Old October 20th, 2015, 07:34 AM   #19
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Nice report and congrats on the ride!!

Old November 1st, 2015, 03:53 PM   #20
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 1st, 2015, 04:52 PM   #21
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
To each his own, OX. Glad you enjoyed your ride.

Great ride report but to be honest; I cried to read you only B-lined a highway there & back! For me; motorcycles are about cornering and the finest motorcycling I've experienced in 43 years of riding (on the street) occurred on those incredibly twisty, beautifully paved roads between your route & the coast! That Southeast corner of the continent is spectacular!!! It was this time of year as well; before schools are let out and the caravans are still parked in their driveways so the roads are empty and the police are still driving their desks! For me it wasn't Roo's that were an issue, the wallabies at dusk are just plain stupid and with their chocolate brown coats and a penchant to hang out in the middle of corners motionless in the dark; it made for more than a few pucker moments!

I hope you get the opportunity, if you haven't already, to explore those secondary roads someday! That area is one of the few that are listed twice on my bucket list!

Cheers and enjoy the ride!
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over
SLOWn60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 2nd, 2015, 03:37 AM   #22
OX-34
IBA#486

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
To each his own, OX. Glad you enjoyed your ride.

Great ride report but to be honest; I cried to read you only B-lined a highway there & back! For me; motorcycles are about cornering and the finest motorcycling I've experienced in 43 years of riding (on the street) occurred on those incredibly twisty, beautifully paved roads between your route & the coast! That Southeast corner of the continent is spectacular!!! It was this time of year as well; before schools are let out and the caravans are still parked in their driveways so the roads are empty and the police are still driving their desks! For me it wasn't Roo's that were an issue, the wallabies at dusk are just plain stupid and with their chocolate brown coats and a penchant to hang out in the middle of corners motionless in the dark; it made for more than a few pucker moments!

I hope you get the opportunity, if you haven't already, to explore those secondary roads someday! That area is one of the few that are listed twice on my bucket list!

Cheers and enjoy the ride!
Too funny SLOWn60. Maybe I present like a new rider requiring your guidance.....

No need to cry. Perhaps I didn't make it clear that I was aiming to ride 1500miles in a day. Your suggestion for this ride to be conducted in the twisties is not a good one. With a requirement to average 104km/h for the whole day (including fuel stop time) and the choice roads that you mention - and that I have ridden many times before and even since this ride - are not appropriate because the speed limit is too low.

As far as I am aware, the smallest capacity bike to complete a BBG in Australia prior to this ride was my 1137cc Blackbird a couple of years ago. My goal to ride it on the Ninja 300 was successful.

Latte riders seem to struggle with the concept of Iron Butt rides, so your post is understandable.

Here's some of the places I've ridden Iron Butt rides (minimum 1000miles in a day, up to 1650miles in a day):

As for the kangaroos, I have a couple of mates who hit the furry macropods within that same week. Myself, I've hit 5 on a bike. Cut one of your little brown wallabies clean in half on my Hayabusa just 3 weeks after hitting a wallaroo on my K1200R that put the bike off the road for 5 months. We take kangaroo numbers into account when planning rides in this part of the world.

Old November 2nd, 2015, 03:53 AM   #23
verboten1

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): '75 CB550:.'82 XV920:.'00 KLR650:.'00 EX250:.'08 Ninja 250

MOTM - June '15
I can probably do it on the tenere, but there isno way I wouldeven attempt it on the Ninja. I did 2500 Miles in 8 days and I was so beat up by the end.

Good on you that you can do it!

Ride more, worry less.
verboten1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 2nd, 2015, 04:03 AM   #24
OX-34
IBA#486

Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten1 View Post
I can probably do it on the tenere, but there isno way I wouldeven attempt it on the Ninja. I did 2500 Miles in 8 days and I was so beat up by the end.

Good on you that you can do it!
It certainly is easier on the Tenere. A couple of times I've ridden 2500miles in under 2 days on this big fella:

Old November 2nd, 2015, 04:13 AM   #25
verboten1

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): '75 CB550:.'82 XV920:.'00 KLR650:.'00 EX250:.'08 Ninja 250

MOTM - June '15
Oh, for sure, I have no problem (yet) riding anything on the Tenere. 1500 miles in 2.5days at the beginning of the month. best ride I ever did! nottired,not beat up, comfortable and relaxed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151012_074538.jpg (159.6 KB, 0 views)

Ride more, worry less.

Last futzed with by verboten1; November 2nd, 2015 at 10:29 AM.
verboten1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 2nd, 2015, 06:46 AM   #26
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by OX-34 View Post
Latte riders seem to struggle with the concept of Iron Butt rides, so your post is understandable.
Sorry to have bruised your manly-man ego, OX but I'm afraid it is you that missed the point. My post wasn't to deride your achievement or your sport. Rather it was to express my respect and love for the incredible riding that you have the good fortune to live so close to and only hoped you'd had the opportunity to experience them if you hadn't already done so.
I'm not here to swing dicks, only to share with others where the good sex is.
Glad to see by the look of your map that you were able to ride them.
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over
SLOWn60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 2nd, 2015, 07:44 AM   #27
VaFish

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
It certainly is easier on the Tenere. A couple of times I've ridden 2500miles in under 2 days on this big fella:

Been a long time since I've seen Devils Marbles.

Wish I had known about this Iron Butt stuff when I had my Blackbird in the NT.

Old November 2nd, 2015, 09:17 AM   #28
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Quote:
Here's some of the places I've ridden Iron Butt rides (minimum 1000miles in a day, up to 1650miles in a day):

That looks familiar, one big cluster in a corner of the country, big long trip to the other side. Though I really like the tease of track lines heading east off over the ocean.

Old November 2nd, 2015, 01:07 PM   #29
OX-34
IBA#486

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
Sorry to have bruised your manly-man ego, OX but I'm afraid it is you that missed the point. My post wasn't to deride your achievement or your sport. Rather it was to express my respect and love for the incredible riding that you have the good fortune to live so close to and only hoped you'd had the opportunity to experience them if you hadn't already done so.
I'm not here to swing dicks, only to share with others where the good sex is.
Glad to see by the look of your map that you were able to ride them.
No bruised ego.

I cried at the apparent misunderstanding of the mathematics: 104km/h into 80km/h zones just doesn't go.

Perhaps to draw upon your analogy, to ride the ride that I stated was my goal (1500miles in 24 hours) is missionary.

Old November 3rd, 2015, 04:57 AM   #30
OX-34
IBA#486

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
That looks familiar, one big cluster in a corner of the country, big long trip to the other side. Though I really like the tease of track lines heading east off over the ocean.
The trips to the west are just a couple of 100CCCs and a 50CC that lead on to an Australia Southern Cross GOLD.

This is where the lines lead to Teri:

Last futzed with by OX-34; November 4th, 2015 at 08:04 PM.

Old November 3rd, 2015, 04:09 PM   #31
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old November 12th, 2015, 01:32 AM   #32
OX-34
IBA#486

The certificate arrived today:

Mug of coffee

Old November 12th, 2015, 07:58 AM   #33
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
300cc = 10oz

small cup of coffee

Keep calm and ride on -Motofool
Never quit on a rainy day -ally99
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 12th, 2015, 08:44 AM   #34
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
I love the little jokes that end up in certs. Congrats!