ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old June 24th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #41
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidtoon View Post
it is also perfectly natural to have sex and I dont want that done publicly either.
I'm ok with public sex

Old June 24th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #42
Honko
ninjette.org sage

Name: Hyon

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Green SE

Personally I think people in the U.S. are just too squeamish about too many things because it's a completely individualized and "you stay in your space and stay the hell out of mine" type of culture. As long as the person doing the breast-feeding is being as discrete as possible about it and not just flailing her breasts out in the open, who cares? As long as the parent changing the diaper is doing it in a clean fashion and not getting their baby's feces all over public property and then dispose of it properly, who cares? People just need to lighten up.
Honko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #43
Honko
ninjette.org sage

Name: Hyon

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Green SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy250r View Post
I don't mind diaper changing, BUT I once saw some rocket surgeon change her kids diaper ON the grocery conveyor belt at WalMart (go figure).

Breast feeding. Free peek!
Honko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #44
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Breast-feeding in public is just something you'll have to get over. The research shows that it is beneficial and more people are returning to it. Parents who follow these studies aren't going to knowingly harm the health of their child because they won't be able to get home for hours and it makes some people uncomfortable.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 27th, 2011, 08:42 AM   #45
Liber
ninjette.org sage

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): EX250J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Assassin View Post
But for some reason he enjoys peeing outside...and on things.
I'm 25 and I prefer that to peeing in a toilet, it feels...natural? Just sayin

As for breast feeding. The issue isn't women breast feeding in public. The issue is women breast feeding in public indiscretely and getting pissed when people look at them awkwardly.

That being said, I've rarely seen a woman with her bare breast just hanging out with a baby attached. Usually they have a small towel or blanket over the baby's head. Not that big of a deal, and I'm one of those individualistic Americans that says stay in your space and stay out of mine.

Just don't complain when I pass gas in the elevator and I won't complain about you feeding the parasite.
Liber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 1st, 2011, 08:02 PM   #46
Johnnyscoots
Over 40 Ninjette Owner

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki VN900C (Black), 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (Red/Two Bros. Slip on, 41 Tooth Rear Sprocket)

I had a full diaper the other day and my girlfriend offered to change me in public. She exclaimed, "Wow! Did Johnny just make great big giant steamy POOPIES??? I'm so proud of you!!!" She let the grotesque brown steamy American Eagle tighty whiteys (with skid marks!) right there in the parking lot at the Applebees. You should have seen the looks on the parents with little newborns and toddlers. Especially after I peed on their car doors.

LMFAO!!!!

Johnny

Old July 1st, 2011, 11:45 PM   #47
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

As long as we're not talking about changing these types of diapers in public, then I'm cool with it:

or this:

Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2011, 05:02 AM   #48
Liber
ninjette.org sage

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): EX250J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom King View Post
or this:

Liber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2011, 05:32 AM   #49
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyscoots View Post
I had a full diaper the other day and my girlfriend offered to change me in public. She exclaimed, "Wow! Did Johnny just make great big giant steamy POOPIES??? I'm so proud of you!!!" She let the grotesque brown steamy American Eagle tighty whiteys (with skid marks!) right there in the parking lot at the Applebees. You should have seen the looks on the parents with little newborns and toddlers. Especially after I peed on their car doors.
Um, gross.

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2011, 12:48 AM   #50
adri99an
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Donger

Motorcycle(s): "Is that a Ninjer 1000?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachdiddy View Post
I always change my kids' diapers in public, then ball it up like a football and wing it in the closest uncomfortable persons' direction

I'm open ...I'm open!!!

Perspective is everything...isn't it!
adri99an is offline   Reply With Quote