ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Forum Info > Forum Information

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2009, 09:24 AM   #1
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Similar Threads feature

Hi all! Wanted to bring up a feature that we've had for awhile here on ninjette.org, but frankly I forget about it from time to time. And if I forget about it, I'd imagine there may be others that forget about it as well. The feature I'm talking about is Similar Threads. If you haven't used it before, just scroll all the way to the bottom of this page, and you'll see a list of similar threads to the one that you're currently in. In many cases, the similar threads can be very useful in identifying existing threads that covered the same topics that are in the current thread you're viewing. This is a no-brainer way to use the search feature on the site, without even needing to go to the "Search" box and figuring out what to search on.

From time to time the recommended similar threads may be completely off-base, but more often than not it does a pretty good job. If you haven't used it before, just scroll down and take a peek!

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 2nd, 2009, 06:37 PM   #2
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

Quote:
Function of empty threads on each handlebar?
subscribe to threads
Thanks for the DIY Threads
Riding Skills Threads
Directory of all DIY threads on Ninjette.org
most of them are relevant at least
I find myself using it when I'm looking for links for folks who didn't search