ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old August 18th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #1
Monkeytofu
I told you bro

Name: Noor

Motorcycle(s): 1996 Ninja 250r

Random pregen/classic ninja 250 parts for dirt cheap/ free.

Hey guys, trying to clear out some spare parts I have that other pregen users might find useful. I figure I might as well try here before I toss them in the trash or ebay for the one or two worthwhile parts I have.

I can get you pictures of the bolts if you care to see the damage on them. I've replaced all the bolts I could with stainless steel hex/allen heads so I don't need them. Now that I think about it, if anyone would like me to assemble a stainless steel bolt kit I could sell them for around 10 dollars.

All these came off a 1996 ninja 250 from about 14k-16k miles.

What I have:
  • Random assortment of OEM bolts (off carbs, rear fairings, and others) (free + shipping)
  • OEM horn (5$ +shipping)
  • Half painted left side muffler stay/ passanger footpeg bracket/ helmet lock (do not have key for lock) (5$ + shipping)
  • Random petcock pieces (most likely will throw away as it came for a leaky petcock) (free + shipping)
  • Brake lever (broken tip) (free + shipping)
  • Clutch lever (Good structural condition, scratched tip and needs paint) (free + shipping)
  • "Right" handle bar with 5 degree bend. Almost straight. (15$ + shipping)
  • "Right" handle bar with 15 degree bend. (5$ + shipping)
  • 2 old brake lines. Don't see any use coming from these ancient 1996 rubber lines but the spring guards may be of use to someone. ( free + shipping)

Here is a picture

Monkeytofu is offline   Reply With Quote