Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Notices

Old June 12th, 2019, 08:04 AM   #1
headshrink
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r, '14 CBR500r

FS: 2014 CBR500r (Sacramento Area)

Hi all, I've really missed the community here, but am unfortunately here today selling my 2014 Honda CBR500r. I'm located in the Sacramento area (Folsom).

I'm currently asking $4200 firm on CL, but will offer it to my Ninjette brothers and sisters for $4000.

I worked out all the early production issues, and have it really dialed in (upgraded shocks and transmission), and learning from my early Ninjette mistakes left the engine unmolested. As much as I loved my Ninjette, the CBR had MUCH more comfortable ergonomics for my old man back and knees, and quite a bit better gas mileage. I miss it already. I'm happy to answer any questions.

I'll copy/paste the info from my Craigslist ad below. Pictures on CL, but I can send you more on request.
"Original adult owner, selling my commuter/”light-weight sport tourer” to make room in the garage for a bigger bike. 26,923 miles. I meticulously maintained her, replaced parts at minimal wear before they became problems, changed oil and filter usually twice for every recommended interval. All maintenance, including valve checks and adjustment are up to date (records available upon request). No open recalls. Always stored in garage and covered when out-and-about.

Never raced, and never been in an accident, although it did tip-over in the garage (if you don’t know what to look for you can’t tell).

Clean title and registration paid until April 2020.

My actual fuel economy is between 53 and 76 MPG (lower for commuting, higher for pleasure rides). CHEAP to insure.

NO ENGINE UPGRADES (kept pure to preserve longevity)

NEW TIRES - Michelin Pilot Road 4

NEW BRAKE PADS, HARDWARE, OIL & FILTER

Comfort, Safety & Convenience Upgrades (all original parts included):
• Corbin leather seat
• Gear Indicator - Healtech GIpro (white)
• Air Horn - Denali SoundBomb Split Dual-Tone (kept original horn installed and working together)
• Tyga Chain Adjuster/Rear Stand Bobbin Assembly
• Powerbronze Airflow double-bubble (Dark Tint)
• RAM Fork Stem mount (for your GPS or phone mounts)
• Battery Tender Quick Disconnect lead
• Rear Luggage Rack & removable Top Case (original passenger handles included)

Suspension Upgrades (completely transforms handling and performance - all original parts included):
• Traxxion Fork Springs (.90kg), Gold Valve Emulators, and Damper Rod drop-in kit
• Fully adjustable rear shock from GSXR 750
• Preload adjusters (included, not currently installed or needed with current upgrade)

Transmission Upgrades (improves shifting feel and reliability in early year models):
• Factory Pro Shift kit
• Gilles Tooling Shiftholder
• Shift Drum/“Shift Star” from 2016 model (significantly improved profile and reliability over previous years)

EXTRAS:
• Original factory parts, incase you don’t like an upgrade
• A variety of spare factory parts
• Factory Service Manual

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY: Price is firm. Test rides ONLY with cash-in-hand, valid M1 endorsement, and your own helmet."
headshrink is offline   Reply With Quote