ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old May 6th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #1
ninja_thresh_hold
ninjette.org *********

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (忍者 250r; sold!) 2001 zx6r

Cool 2008-2012 2fiddy fairing set for sale! 400 obo

i have an (almost) complete set of fairings i got off of ebay, i payed around 500$ usd, it includes upper fairing, both front fairings, gauge gluster dash peice, and the mud flap that goes under the upper fairing, and also the front fender. These parts WILL WORK, but you will need to shave the holes for bolting, so if you arent comfortable with doing it, i wouldnt recommend buying these from me, im not trying to get over on anyone, i just got a good deal on some OEM fairings after i wrecked a few riding seasons ago, and ive just had these fairings in my garage taking up space.

The good:

much much cheaper than buying oem fairings..

ninja logos are cleared over, compared to the oem stickers, its simular to the kawasaki raised lettering on the gas tank.

the bad:

will take some negotiating to get them to fit right, but nothing major.

the factory that made them forgot to put the brackets on the upper fairing to hold the headlight on, but i have fixed that, and it will work perfectly, i took a dremmel, and cut out the brackets on my oem headklight fairing, and i used abs cement to hold it on there, and it works perfectly.

================================================

i am asking 400$ obo, as is, i had these parts on my bike for a few weeks during the begining of the riding season, but then i decided that i liked the debadged look, and bought a full oem set of fairings.

if interested,make me an offer. you can call me any time past 4:00 pm cst at (229)548-3707 or PM online.