View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2015, 12:33 PM   #41
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbinker View Post
can you eat a banana in one bite?
Nope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
Awww sheeiiit it would seem that I'm in for a rain day (thank god for rain race tires and free trackside tire mounting/balancing )

new topic: rain riding at track pace, aka more on how to be smooth on the bike
Is this your first "rainy" track event? I know you rode in the semi wet in FL but is the forecast looking different? Heavier rain?

And... as far as your question goes. You asked about being smoother in the wet. I have given this one some initial thought and I got nothing of real value that I haven't already posted in other threads or you don't already know from us talking about it in the paddock. Also, I am just not sure how it's any different from riding smoothly in the dry aside of not being as aggressive with inputs. I know you have rain tires, that changes some things traction wise but as far as I know, the riding skills portions are nearly identical.

I have resources though , I will have you AND me an answer pretty soon I hope. Or maybe @Misti could shed light here were I cannot.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote