View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2015, 05:06 PM   #108
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdip View Post
I in no way say what the driver did was ok or right. And when I say the rider had it coming I am talking about his down right disregard to the safety of the girl on the back. There was 100% no reason to be passing there or even passing at all. 3 more cars where just ahead of the 2 cars he was going to pass so its not like he was going to gain any thing from passing the 2 cars. I look at every crash as what the person did or did not do to keep there self out of stupid situations. Just like when a car pulls out in front of a motorcycle but then you see the crash video and the guy was doing 80 in a 30. I think some of the ppl posting are looking at it not in a (human feelings) way but a mathematical way.
Better sir, this is the post your should have lead out with. ijs...

I see your common sense outlook on this, but here is another dose of common sense for you. People can't live their life holding back like that, it would be totally dull and unhappy. Taking controlled chances are just as much a part of life as anything else. That new job, that new relationship, divorce (yea... not all are good), speeding, passing bla bla bla.

Bottom line, if the cager hadn't done what he did, the most that would have been wasted is a little bit of time and gas. The cager seen those cars ahead just the same, so why do something completely unneeded to slow them down? It simply falls into the category of "it's all about me", nothing more (both parties but one went above and beyond). Which is why one got a ticket, the other is in jail.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote