View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2016, 06:13 AM   #198
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
Weather is looking good for Tuesday so far, they lowered the rain chance to 20% .

So how does this go and watch/hang out thing work? I have never been to this track, so don't know where to go/where to park etc. Is it hanging out in the garage area the whole time or is there places for people to watch the track (like bleachers or a grassy area or something)?
Enter at gate 3, stop and sign in at the security station and head down toward the tower and find a place to park (there will be plenty near the garages). Walk the 50ft to garage 12 and your good from there. You're free to go anywhere we can go aside of on the hot track surface. Basically... don't cross any fences.

You can watch from the tower (4th floor), one of the many sets of bleachers around the track but my favorite spot is around turn 8 (Madness) on the grassy knoll. You can even come down to cold pit row or go into the infield via the turn 1 bridge.

I got ya a chair in our pits. See ya there!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote