View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:54 AM   #191
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Ant, if you're gunna put a lot of work into your physical health and ability while riding then be mindful of the changes it makes.

A while back... I created a thread "getting in race shape." At the end I learned there is a TOTAL new world out there when you are in good physical (and mental) shape to "merge" with the bike. It's NEVER wrong to improve the rider. As much as I preach listen to the feedback of the bike, there is something even more important that I kinda take for granted. Listen to yourself, feedback comes from both the bike AND the rider.

GET READY TO WORK HARD sir! The amount of effort, dedication, schedule, mindset it takes to "REALLY" change your physical being is incredibly hard, but I have 100% faith that you can push though.

Now... You are going to need some help in a few places. First off, ask you wife to stop cooking all that good food! She will need to support your diet plan in order to reach your goal, she is also you first but also your last line of defence when you need help. Talk with her about it so she knows and can help you reach your goals, everyone needs help sometime.

Next... We are here for you if you need anything, just ask.

Best to ya'lls!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote