View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #13
Singh2jz
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller123 View Post
Don't paint the exhaust. It looks fine the way it is. It works well with the silver wheels. When I am shopping for bikes, if I see spray painted anything it just screams "hack job", or "what are they hiding?" I know that everyone thinks they'll never sell their bike. Even if that's the case, you would be better off just leaving well enough alone. There is a difference between "tastefully clean" and "attacked by a bored teenager".

I'm the first guy to say that I don't like chrome stuff or gold anodized crap, but if it came stock it usually doesn't looks bad. It also might be hard to replace those mint cans if you paint them. Try picking up a set of black ones first and see if you like them.
Yoo thanks for being honest..I will put what you said into consideration, but it all depends on how everything plays out. I'm gonna fully utilize Photoshop before doing any painting, so I don't do any damage lol. I might end up not doing anything else! Lol

I didn't think about that before, but I will try to throw on the stock black ones to see how they look in real time..Thank you for the honest input and advice, I appreciate it!