View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #99
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
do NOT have a racetrack, do not have any private closed course upon which to safely exhibit such speeds
Here, Imma help you find balance.

I found this. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ma...95140939985482 That should be somewhat doable for you. Also, another option (cheaper) is cart tracks. 250's can be taken to cart tracks if the owner allows. If not, put your effort into helping facilitate that access. As much as a vacation spot as it is, there should be one or two that you can contact and plant seeds.

Speed is relative sir, 50mph in a corner should feel just as exhilarating as 90+ in a straight. Either way, it looks as if the facility above can satisfy both needs.

Bottom line, it's a pay to play system. Pay to ride the courses or pay to break the rules on the street. And... get a dirt bike! I wanna see some video of those dirt courses they have set up at that location.

I challenge you to find positive in your aggression, set the lap record for a 250 on this little track and recruit others to come along for the good times. From what I see, you're missing out on a option to lead, rather than blaze a trail into the unwanted.

Be a positive force!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.