Thread: JenningsGP
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2015, 11:54 AM   #157
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
I'm running behind on getting the new bike but worst case scenario I just bring the 250 and rip around on that again I'm good to go
We gunna have a great time in novice one more time. I got some homework for you.

Take a few random laps from your video and mark the lap times but don't dwell on them so much, just make a note. Now... close your eyes and replay a lap in your head. Use a stopwatch if you need. Compare the times, memory vs. video. How far are they off? Which way + or -? If they are 30sec's + off, let's work on some visual skills and markers.

Also, lemme know which bike(s) you're bringing when you know for sure. I will change up as needed based on the bike your riding, but honestly... I don't see it working out much different. If you're bringing a 600, Jennings will somewhat feel like a new track for a session or two as you get your wits about you. For example; turn 2 feels much different on something with near 100hp. We will cover more in the paddock.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.