View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2015, 09:50 AM   #10
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
So..... lemme get this straight.
Kid gets electric pocket bike. Most likely rides it on the sidewalk at home, meh... aside of parents, 0 fuks given when he crosses a crosswalk. But ride it to school and then there is a problem? So... lemme ask, what if he got an electric bicycle instead of the pocket bike?

So now this kids actions will cause a whole new section in the student handbook that will most likely state something like this. "Here at Xyz Elementary, a student is not permitted to ride a motorized 2 wheeled vehicle on school property until the age of 16 and have a valid state issue license."

Sound dumb for an elementary school? You sure? Are they gunna allow those electric razor scooters or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dog View Post
No problem at all. I didn't feel like people were attacking me at all. I was more disappointed in myself for not really thinking about what was going on in the video. I would hate to see someone get hurt copying this because people said it was cool.
Don't be disappointed. If this kid was on a bicycle, it would have never been on the webz in the first place. Why? Common sense... It's really just not that big of deal. The real problem is with the maturity of the kid, not his age and not the pocket bike either. My gut tells me that he got away with it for a few weeks until someone checked the insurance policy and was told he would not be covered in the event of injury.

He just better be glad he didn't get a quadcopter toy drone (let's use the scary word) for xmas. Then all the goofballs would be coming out to bash him.

Blah... I should have just said this; The kid needs some gear, trained up, then just left alone. If it's not a problem, don't make it one.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.