View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2023, 08:20 PM   #5
Singh2jz
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Hi everyone, hope you are doing very well.

I think I have the last Area P full system left on earth that is mint and has 0 miles on it. Us members that have been around for a while remember when I purchased this system some odd years ago. I did mount it up to my 2001 for a total of 4 mins of run time to figure out the jetting and enjoy the sweet sound.

Fast forward to now.... And my plans have changed and definately need to downsize the toy collection.

It's up for sale! I have no clue what it is worth but I know these things are super rare, especially mine. Pretty sure it was the last one ever welded up. First $425 + shipping bid gets it (obo too ). I am not good at shipping outside of the US but will do my best to estimate. Will get some good pics when it stops raining.

Please pm any obo offers, thanks.
NO WAY!!!! I was not expecting to ever see this post! I've been collecting exhausts made for our bikes and remembered you. Was going to message you at some point. Don't have the cash right now but will be putting it together now. Hope nobody buys yet lmao. Damn this is wild.