View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #366
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
I just got off the phone with my friend Kevin (summa ya'lls meet him). He has crashed alot this year but didn't want to end the year with a crashed out track day. I offered to take him to his favorite track and be his pit bitch and coach for 2 days. So... Oct. 4/5, I will be at Putnam Park for some track days. Ya'lls be welcome to stop by and hang out if ya's want. I be grillin' up some Italian pork and vittles to go along.

Then after that, on the 7th... back to Mid-Ohio for some A group fun, maybe a bit of I group fun too. As always, I will be taking pics/vid and shakin' hands along the way.

Side note: I got some crappy cell phone vid of my son doing a 540 kick board break I will posting, another proud moment as a father. And... after a 4 min. sparring session with him, I was completely out of breath. I GOTTA stop smoking for sure if there is any hope of me to continue to try to keep up with these damn kids.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote