View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #1
kkim

Group Buy: Area P Race System (Completed!)

Based on this thread...
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62447

Kerry, the owner of Area P, has graciously offered a group buy discount that will only be available here on Ninjette.org for their New Race System that was recently released. Full details on the system can be found here...
http://www.areapnolimits.com/product...-Race-2008.php

For this group buy there will be limitations as to what will be offered. These are the terms... please read before making your commitment before putting your name on the GB list.

1. Discount of $50.00 and free shipping within the lower 48 states off their already discounted from retail prices listed on their website. International, Canada and Hawaii orders will receive a $25.00 credit towards their shipping costs.

2. New Race System only

3. Minimum of 5 systems to qualify for group buy

4. Three weeks maximum time period for group buy starting on 10mar11, which means the last day to sign up for the group buy under these terms will be midnight 31mar11, Hawaii time.

The listed prices on the website for the systems offered is...
US$575.00 Full stainless steel system with 12" Carbon Fiber Muffler
US$550.00 Full stainless steel system with 12" Stainless Steel Muffler
US$595.00 Full stainless steel system with 18" Carbon Fiber Muffler

So, that means your cost of the offered systems, including the $50 discount and free shipping if you live in the lower 48 states, (if I did my math right... don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high) is as follows...

-US$525.00 Full stainless steel system with 12" Carbon Fiber Muffler

-US$500.00 Full stainless steel system with 12" Stainless Steel Muffler

-US$545.00 Full stainless steel system with 18" Carbon Fiber Muffler

I volunteered to head up this GB, so if you would like to participate, please add your name to the list below. Remember, we need at least 5 to make this a go, so spread the word to other forums you may visit of the offer that is only being extended by Area P on Ninjette.

Once we have 5 signed up, I will process the names to Area P and they will assemble the orders. Payment and shipping details will be done directly with Area P. If there are at least 10 people that purchase, Kerry has pledged a $250 donation to Ninjette to help defray operating costs to run this site.

If you are interested in participating, cut and paste the list and add your name to it as your indication to commit to these terms. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask it in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them or get answers for you when I don't know the answers. (happens often )

So come on... if you've been dreaming of a new full exhaust system, here's a chance to get one of the very best (if not the very best, IMHO) for the 250R at a very rare discounted price. That Area P provides excellent customer support before and after your purchase is a plus that cannot be put into perspective with regards to your purchasing dollars. Please keep in mind the 31mar11 deadline.

Please add me to this Area P Race System group buy...

Last futzed with by kkim; March 16th, 2011 at 10:17 PM.