View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #9
Singh2jz
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kscreations08 View Post
You just put a hurt in my heart, Inderveer. I lost my father on July 20th 2011. God, has it really been almost 3 years... Stand strong man. My pops had a '71 bronco with a bored out 302 under the hood. Bitch was a beast and we built it together. After he passed, it was to be mine but my stepmom needed the money, so she sold it. Took me a long time to get over that one. It;s nice to see that you have something to hold on to. Treasure it and drive it like he would.
:'). You might not have the bronco, but you have that memory and time spent with him and that is all that counts. We unfortunately needed the money too. It was really hard moving his stuff out of his yard and selling things like his forklift and hard earned dismantler . Thanks for sharing with me and everyone here; it means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNewb View Post
Sorry to hear about your father. Looks like you have a bit of a journey with that truck though, and it's good to see that you're putting energy into it. Nice job thus far. I look forward to seeing more.
Thanks man! I appreciate it.