View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #10
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Update!

I really enjoyed the couple of track days I did with Tony's. I shook his hand personally and can say he is a hell-of-a nice guy. If you got an issue... no matter what it is, he will try to address it. Not every track day org manager will send the tire vender over to your pit to ensure you got your wheel spacers. ijs... Dat stuff really counts in the end.

Sure, it's expensive but so is everything else. Go if you can, have a good time. If your a first timer, you're in luck! He runs 4 skill groups to ensure everyone is where they need to be skill and pace wise but don't be afraid to speak up if you find yourself uncomfortable in the group you registered.

Even though I arrived super late, I appreciated that Tony observed "quiet time" as a good nights sleep is important the next day.

Special Notes:
There was no shortage of CR's and they all could be found in the same garage. Super available and eager to help. And the best part.... for a bit more $$ he will feed ya a good meal, all you can eat style!

You can't go wrong riding with this group your first time out!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote