View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2016, 12:36 PM   #5
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
your approaching my reason for staying out of the canyons. as you get better you can go twice as fast with even less risk of crashing on your own then before but on the street you are never truly on your own. That coyote, that unexpected gravel, that fart can equipped Honda civic blowing the DY, you never know when a helping hand will come along and help you onto your A$$. I don't have to lecture on this since i know your smart enough to know, i'm just saying for the others who don't know.

enjoy your new found skills and try to not hurt anyone's ego too much as you go by
So true. Around Seattle there's the "Mercer Island loop" which is so fun... except for the bicyclists, driveways every few feet, etc. As my skill goes up I get more and more nervous about just 'having fun' on that road because I know I'll just end up going faster than I should.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.