View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #1
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
The Mid-Ohio School

Don't let the "school" in the name fool you too much. If you wanna go fast, you're set by buying a spot here. The I and A groups are serious business. Their track day is run like a well oiled machine, because they have been running their own track days for so long. No matter what comes up, they have seen it before and know what to do. If you're not a novice, the twilights are 1000% awesome, sooooooo much track time for cheaper, but the sessions are .5 hour each so bring your endurance with ya.

The novice group is a "formal" school with classroom sessions after each session, without option. You will be placed in a small group with a coach that will attended to your every need. I aint saying you will personally agree with every coach, but deep down... they do what they can to ensure you go home safe and had a great day.

Honestly, the safety staff is above reproach. Car or bike, they got dis and already know what to do and with complete onsight medical and helicopter facilities so you're more than covered.

Special Notes:
Mike (lead instructor) will do whatever it takes to ensure your day is a good one. Even if that means pulling you off track to work a specific skill. You also just might get me there as a coach . Camping at the track is free, but kinda noisy even into the late hours but not always.

Oh, they will feed ya lunch for free and offer free refreshments throughout the day.

Last futzed with by csmith12; November 28th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote